Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: what's the most anabolic supplement you've used

which supplement is the most anabolic

• protein

Votes: 196 49.6%
  • creatine

Votes: 118 29.9%
  • glutamine

Votes: 15 3.8%
  • other

Votes: 63 15.9%

• Total voters
:bawling:

Another great post.
You got me. I'm a 5 foot tall, 100 lb toothpick that hides behind a message board and talks shit to the morons. I wouldn't dare say shit to your face, Studly.

I say let bygones be bygones and you seem like a wealth of knowledge. Can you help me out I have a few questions. Which do you think is more anabolic: whey protein, soy or that gooey white protein in your mouth.

Studly Hungwell said:
Now, now junior, time to put up the PC and put it back in the toy box. I think I hear your mama calling ya.

Actually, that's your mom yelling for my dick. The 5 dicks in there aren't enough for her and she's yelling that she found a hole for another one. Sick bitch.

Seriously, we shouldn't be shit talkin on this board.
Check your PM. If you have the testicular fortitude to do anything about that, well come on down!!

Any kind of out of my way respone would be a waste of time and energy. Just consider the source. You don't seem so self amused anymore. What happened?

Studly Hungwell said:
Any kind of out of my way respone would be a waste of time and energy. Just consider the source. You don't seem so self amused anymore. What happened?

Do my messages seem full of rage to you? It takes a whole lot to piss me off and you'll never get me pissed off on a simple message board.
Hell, I'd probably tell you a few jokes right before I broke your nose. As you clutched your your nose yelling out obscenities, I would still be laughing my ass off.
You'd get your medical bills paid for and I'd get off on all charges, so everybody wins!!:) Unfortunately, the last time I did that, I had to find a new job.:( I ended up liking the new office better.:)

I only talk shit to the people on this board that deserve it. You're the first person deserving shit talkin that I've come across. I came across your sister, too, but that was different. She says you did too, you sick redneck fuks!!

So hey, if you have anything further to say, PM me. These posts have nothing to do with the topic of this thread, so there's no reason to keep bumpin it (I'll refrain from that last bumpin your momma joke). You know where I am, physically and message boardically.:doublefi:

Studly Hungwell said:
...its sad because I enjoy this little game of yours.

If you enjoy this game, why don't you play the game and throw out some insults of your own? You're coming off as a prissy little girl, with your lame responses. My image of you right now is Tori Spelling and I imagine your next response to be, "...oh well, whatever, okay?"

Insulin.

wait, havent used it yet... but i will :)

i would have to say protein. wait no, vagina. it gets me motivated and makes things grow on me quite fast :)

Top Bottom