Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: what's the most anabolic supplement you've used

which supplement is the most anabolic

• protein

Votes: 196 49.6%
  • creatine

Votes: 118 29.9%
  • glutamine

Votes: 15 3.8%
  • other

Votes: 63 15.9%

• Total voters
which ecdy product do you like the most?

SubSterone from LG Sciences is my favorite but isn't available right now. Thermolife's E-BOL was the second best and it is a VERY good Ecdy product, IMO. Plus you get the extra goodies in it and the turk :D yum!

The best bet to get the results you want is to be sure to do some research and use ecdy the correct way; force your body to adapt and provide it the nutrients it needs to make the most of the ecdysterone!

Orbit Nutrition Rep

I don't like to promote this too much because I detest Proprietary blends, but Animal's M-Stak :)

Since this post I made last year, I have found a MUCH better replacement for my recommendation that I've been using for months, and can't say enough about. The product, the speed of efficacy, the quality, and the synergy is simply amazing. It's also based around my all-time favorite OTC anabolic compound, Ecdy, EXCEPT this isn't some cheap 60% or supposed 98% HPLC from China, it contains a TRUE 99% crystalline extract licensed from the one distributor for all of North America and produced in a FDA Inspected and Licensed Facility. It's called FREE REIGN, and I was able to catch up with a few of the company representatives this weekend at the Arnold Classic, and it only solidified what I already knew I loved about it.

i am right there with ya buddy.. i have cut down my red meat big time.

I only cut down on it though, because of pricing and the time it took to prepare. I've been eating A LOT more eggs, egg whites, tuna, and shrimp. I like red meat, and have even started using Super Plasma Protein (although I'm not sure if it's making a difference) but at $6 a pound for strip steak, I'm buying the chicken.

I only cut down on it though, because of pricing and the time it took to prepare. I've been eating A LOT more eggs, egg whites, tuna, and shrimp. I like red meat, and have even started using Super Plasma Protein (although I'm not sure if it's making a difference) but at $6 a pound for strip steak, I'm buying the chicken.

price is 1 of the reason for me also..one of a few reasons..i still take my gear to get the plasma protein also..

Top Bottom