Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Point me in direction of good diet please!

DiverDownUnder

Gentlemen,

Can someone point me in the direction of a good diet? I'm a little to lazy to build one and I'm about to start a cycle.
-If yours worked, send it my way

Also, is it possible to lose weight while on a cycle?
-How can i lose more weight while on a cycle?

THanks guys

Goals? Stats?

Yes it is possible to lose weight (fat preferably) on a cycle but then trying two things at once just won't work out together, hence why theres a cutting and bulking cycle.

DiverDownUnder said:
I'm a little to lazy to build one and I'm about to start a cycle.

so..........let me get this straight. You're too fucking lazy to do a little research and write down a diet BUT think you're going to put enough into a cycle to be worth a shit?

you should not even be thinking about doing a cycle if you don't already have your diet dialed in.

Go to Justaddmuscletrainer.com we do all the work for you for 49.99 per month worth of meal plans and shopping list.

mwm5 said:
so..........let me get this straight. You're too fucking lazy to do a little research and write down a diet BUT think you're going to put enough into a cycle to be worth a shit?

you should not even be thinking about doing a cycle if you don't already have your diet dialed in.

Amen...

mwm5 said:

agree 100%

Top Bottom