Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

PlumperGate: Who Keeps Locking Iron Plumper Threads?

blah blah blah
 
its really stupid... if you make a PUBLIC group like the Iron Anals, and people post about it, as questions, etc.. why lock the thread? If it was some secret society that was not talked about on the board, then fine, squelch talk about it, but if they talk about it, why can't we?
 
Lestat said:
its really stupid... if you make a PUBLIC group like the Iron Anals, and people post about it, as questions, etc.. why lock the thread? If it was some secret society that was not talked about on the board, then fine, squelch talk about it, but if they talk about it, why can't we?
IRON ANAL....lmao..hahahaha
lestat i will talk as said in my post i made....there are answers..
 
Lestat said:
its really stupid... if you make a PUBLIC group like the Iron Anals, and people post about it, as questions, etc.. why lock the thread? If it was some secret society that was not talked about on the board, then fine, squelch talk about it, but if they talk about it, why can't we?

werd
 
Mavafanculo said:
Must be a moderator member of said organization.

This must be a conflict of interest or an abuse of power or something. any lawyers in da house?

Its not mods in the Iron Angels. They go :bawling: to the male mods who have to act like heros.

:lmao: @ PlumperGate
 
awittyusername said:
Its not mods in the Iron Angels. They go :bawling: to the male mods who have to act like heros.

:lmao: @ PlumperGate
so true
 
Mavafanculo is a good bro exept for that FUGGIN AVATAR. Is your avatar a member of the Iron Plumpers? :Chef: :tuc:
 
Lestat said:
its really stupid... if you make a PUBLIC group like the Iron Anals, and people post about it, as questions, etc.. why lock the thread? If it was some secret society that was not talked about on the board, then fine, squelch talk about it, but if they talk about it, why can't we?


because as women, they are obviously subject to different terms than the rest of the board. unfortunately.
 
chefbone said:
Mavafanculo is a good bro exept for that FUGGIN AVATAR. Is your avatar a member of the Iron Plumpers? :Chef: :tuc:
she doesnt really have 4 eyes, & 2 mouths. she has chronic epilepsy. all her pictures look like that (that'll make sense later).
-
 
Plumpergate, that's funny.
IN

Whiskey
 
KillahBee said:
because as women, they are obviously subject to different terms than the rest of the board. unfortunately.
why is that?
 
Lestat said:
why is that?


why or how? why, I don't know. how, well it's obvious, they get their own private boards that they can talk about as much as they want in public EF domain, but we can't talk about it. They want privacy, yet they mention their private club more than anyone else here. It makes no sense. If I thought the guys here had the mental capacity to do it, I would make a Dood board (don't get too excited, sawastea) and not allow females to post.
 
KillahBee said:
why or how? why, I don't know. how, well it's obvious, they get their own private boards that they can talk about as much as they want in public EF domain, but we can't talk about it. They want privacy, yet they mention their private club more than anyone else here. It makes no sense. If I thought the guys here had the mental capacity to do it, I would make a Dood board (don't get too excited, sawastea) and not allow females to post.
do it
its easy to do
How many of us have brought up the Iron Angels lately?Most of the threads as of late have been made by Lestat, hammy, and wnt2bbeast....
They talk about the bomb squad who bomb people just because their not plat instead of why it was created. Yet they dont get slack like we do. We arent hurting anyone.
And obviously there isnt a private girls board on EF so we can talk about things that we want to without the guys making threads in there, even if they do get moved. They are allowed in there......i just dont understand why all the hate and shit. We dont think were better than you at all. but I just thought it was a good idea to start it to get some of the girls to get to know each other....and we have.
Like i said, if you are interested in making a mans forum do it...ill even give you the URL for it
 
damn soklue, you can throw a talking to like no other. I would hate to have you as my mom, you'd be ripping my ass all day ;-) You need to whip hammy is shape while you're at it

Whiskey
 
SoKlueles said:
do it
its easy to do
How many of us have brought up the Iron Angels lately?Most of the threads as of late have been made by Lestat, hammy, and wnt2bbeast....
They talk about the bomb squad who bomb people just because their not plat instead of why it was created. Yet they dont get slack like we do. We arent hurting anyone.
And obviously there isnt a private girls board on EF so we can talk about things that we want to without the guys making threads in there, even if they do get moved. They are allowed in there......i just dont understand why all the hate and shit. We dont think were better than you at all. but I just thought it was a good idea to start it to get some of the girls to get to know each other....and we have.
Like i said, if you are interested in making a mans forum do it...ill even give you the URL for it


a) I don't really give a fuck about you or any of the IA's

b) the only time I even remember that the plumpers exist is when you make your stupid fucking posts/threads to each other. keep it on your own fucking board ir I am going to lock them until I lose my modship

c) I'll let aap make the dude board - he already has the beginnings of it in his PMs

d) since you can't figure it out on your own, the point of me saying I would like to make a dude's board for all the guys to go to is because it would segregate the males and females even more to the point that C&C would be empty. all because of you ladies.
 
KillahBee said:
a) I don't really give a fuck about you or any of the IA's

b) the only time I even remember that the plumpers exist is when you make your stupid fucking posts/threads to each other. keep it on your own fucking board ir I am going to lock them until I lose my modship

c) I'll let aap make the dude board - he already has the beginnings of it in his PMs

d) since you can't figure it out on your own, the point of me saying I would like to make a dude's board for all the guys to go to is because it would segregate the males and females even more to the point that C&C would be empty. all because of you ladies.
Do it but you know, i was trying to have a good conversation with you but of course you got all nasty and shit. Thats ok
and lock the threads....like i give a shit
 
SoKlueles said:
Do it but you know, i was trying to have a good conversation with you but of course you got all nasty and shit. Thats ok
and lock the threads....like i give a shit


you do give a shit. I don't like segregation, Hitler.
 
KillahBee said:
you do give a shit. I don't like segregation, Hitler.
no really i dont give a shit.
Sorry you dont like segregation, but sometimes it has to be done.
Make the freakin mans board and kill C & C or whatever your master plan is. I think it would be good for you guys to go in there and talk about stuff that you dont want the girls to read.....have a guys night out if your tired of women in your threads.
We just like the privacy so we can talk about anything we want and that may be a good idea for you guys also
 
The Bomb Squad gets PLENTY of heat, we've had all out rebellions.

We don't make a secret board though and come talk about it here.

EF doesn't allow people to come on here talking about other boards like 'ology or IT, I think the same should go for IA.. keep it out of the sigs as well.

Clubs are one thing, a whole separate board is another.
 
Lestat said:
The Bomb Squad gets PLENTY of heat, we've had all out rebellions.

We don't make a secret board though and come talk about it here.

EF doesn't allow people to come on here talking about other boards like 'ology or IT, I think the same should go for IA.. keep it out of the sigs as well.

Clubs are one thing, a whole separate board is another.
what you think and what is going to happen are 2 different things
 
and another thing, we dont advertise midol either
We dont advertise illegal drugs, we dont advertise anything but being an Iron Angel
I see plenty of sigs on here that advertise other boards....so dont even start that
 
SoKlueles said:
and another thing, we dont advertise midol either
We dont advertise illegal drugs, we dont advertise anything but being an Iron Angel
I see plenty of sigs on here that advertise other boards....so dont even start that


but don't you get it? you want privacy, but advertise the privacy. it's pointless. your band. hammy too.
 
KillahBee said:
but don't you get it? you want privacy, but advertise the privacy. it's pointless. your band. hammy too.
well i like the hammy part

how bout this?
ok so we dont advertise that we have our own board? deal
and we dont make those threads saying hi anymore? deal IFFFFF you can keep some of these jerks off our butts
 
but on a side note.....some of u guys need a mens board so you can find out what is good to perscribe for male PMS
 
SoKlueles said:
well i like the hammy part

how bout this?
ok so we dont advertise that we have our own board? deal
and we dont make those threads saying hi anymore? deal IFFFFF you can keep some of these jerks off our butts


I'll keep the jerks off of the IA's backs, and y'all can make hello threads and have the IA signatures, especially since it is an approved Elite fitness group.

;)
 
big4life said:
I'll keep the jerks off of the IA's backs, and y'all can make hello threads and have the IA signatures, especially since it is an approved Elite fitness group.

;)
good deal lucille
 
SoKlueles said:
well i like the hammy part

how bout this?
ok so we dont advertise that we have our own board? deal
and we dont make those threads saying hi anymore? deal IFFFFF you can keep some of these jerks off our butts


nah, you can advertsie it. from what I can tell, a lot of good has come from it. but, cut down on the "Hi sweety, I wuv you" crap and I'll ban hammy when making plumper comments
 
KillahBee said:
nah, you can advertsie it. from what I can tell, a lot of good has come from it. but, cut down on the "Hi sweety, I wuv you" crap and I'll ban hammy when making plumper comments
double deal :heart:
 
Lestat said:
its really stupid... if you make a PUBLIC group like the Iron Anals,
Y'know, I've had about enough of this specific form of disrespect. The "Iron Anals" bit, that is. Funny once? Maybe. Then it's nothing but sour grapes.

Try showing a little respect, maybe you'll get a little in return. Show none, get none.
 
digger said:
Y'know, I've had about enough of this specific form of disrespect. The "Iron Anals" bit, that is. Funny once? Maybe. Then it's nothing but sour grapes.

Try showing a little respect, maybe you'll get a little in return. Show none, get none.
yeah c,mon bro,s give the ladies a break:)
 
digger said:
Y'know, I've had about enough of this specific form of disrespect. The "Iron Anals" bit, that is. Funny once? Maybe. Then it's nothing but sour grapes.

Try showing a little respect, maybe you'll get a little in return. Show none, get none.
see how much power they have.
 
digger said:
Y'know, I've had about enough of this specific form of disrespect. The "Iron Anals" bit, that is. Funny once? Maybe. Then it's nothing but sour grapes.

Try showing a little respect, maybe you'll get a little in return. Show none, get none.
exactly
thank you digger
 
digger said:
Y'know, I've had about enough of this specific form of disrespect. The "Iron Anals" bit, that is. Funny once? Maybe. Then it's nothing but sour grapes.

Try showing a little respect, maybe you'll get a little in return. Show none, get none.
I can't believe digger's getting kitty pictures too...
 
TheProject said:
I can't believe guys are STILL bitching about the women's board.


every few months we need to dig it up and whine again. but it's kind of like having sex with your sister - it's fun at first, but in the end, you don't really get anywhere.
 
KillahBee said:
every few months we need to dig it up and whine again. but it's kind of like having sex with your sister - it's fun at first, but in the end, you don't really get anywhere.


WOW, now thats some crazy shit.
 
Top Bottom