Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pleased with Anadrol

Caper26

Hey,

It is day 3 of taking 50 mg of Anadrol a day. I have been only taking it in two doses since i have 25mg capsules (solid dose, UG) but i may try to break it up some how. Regardless, I had trouble sleeping the last two nights, sleeping light and symptoms of a cold or something similiar. Yesterday no strength gains. Today on the other hand, I gained 5 reps on my heaviest set of shoulder dumbell presses!! I was pumped because i did not feel it just started kicking it once i through it up (the weight). Since it only kicked in today i assume i have much more strength to gain from this drol. I am pleased. Just wanted to share my enthusasiam with everyone. One quick question though i know it was asked before but here goes, can i inject fina in my eye with a slin needle while drinking winny? lol..just kidding.

Cheers,

Caper

nice...good to hear bro. just outta curiosity, whats your cycle history /experience? what else are you taking with it? how long you planning on running it?

i'm gonna be givin drol a shot fo the first time next cycle at the same dose...50mg/day for 4 weeks. i have a handful of cycles under my belt and wanna compare it to dbol.

please keep us posted bro. i'd love to hear about the gains as they come.

-TG

turbogreek said:
nice...good to hear bro. just outta curiosity, whats your cycle history /experience? what else are you taking with it? how long you planning on running it?

i'm gonna be givin drol a shot fo the first time next cycle at the same dose...50mg/day for 4 weeks. i have a handful of cycles under my belt and wanna compare it to dbol.

please keep us posted bro. i'd love to hear about the gains as they come.

^^^
I will keep you posted for sure. I am going to run it four weeks(drol). Also I am taking 600mg of test cyp a week for twelve weeks. My third cycle. First cycle Sustanon 500mg/week 12 weeks, second 500 sustanon and D bol WK 1-4. It has been about 4 years since i did those two cycles. I loved D-bol and sus but think this cycle will work well for a bulker also. I will let you know how the it works out since i am only on day 3 of drol.

Best,

Caper

Caper26 said:
I will keep you posted for sure. I am going to run it four weeks(drol). Also I am taking 600mg of test cyp a week for twelve weeks. My third cycle. First cycle Sustanon 500mg/week 12 weeks, second 500 sustanon and D bol WK 1-4. It has been about 4 years since i did those two cycles. I loved D-bol and sus but think this cycle will work well for a bulker also. I will let you know how the it works out since i am only on day 3 of drol.

Best,

Caper

good shit. sorry 'bout all the questions, just wanted to make sure that you have something to compare to.

really looking forward to the outcome. good luck bro.

oh...1 more question. whats your weight prior to starting drol?

BTW...I LOVE DBOL/SUS CYCLES! :)

TG

turbogreek said:
good shit. sorry 'bout all the questions, just wanted to make sure that you have something to compare to.

^^^

No prob i am 5' 8" 180-183 when i started. Will keep ya posted on weight gains.

Caper

If you are a responder to 'drol, then get ready for a "ride" my friend. If you are a responder, cherish the time you are on because there is nothing that can compare in absolute mass, strength, and overall well-being....well dbol does for those who are non-responders to 'drol.

I love 'drol as well, but then I am a positive responder to it.

BMJ

Caper26 said:
turbogreek said:

^^^

No prob i am 5' 8" 180-183 when i started. Will keep ya posted on weight gains.

Caper

How does Dbol compare to Drol in your opinion... I know it's a bit too early to judge but do inform us in some time

ThepoolGuy said:
does anadrol increase your libido?

how can one tell offhand quickly if they are a responder to drol... if i take 35-50 pre workout of dbol... i get sick sick pumps... is that like with drol... ie: you can fell it 30-60 mins after during workout

chad

chadahoochie02 said:
how can one tell offhand quickly if they are a responder to drol... if i take 35-50 pre workout of dbol... i get sick sick pumps... is that like with drol... ie: you can fell it 30-60 mins after during workout

chad

Some guys have to take 100-150mg/d before they see "anything." These are usually people that are poor responders to 'drol. When they have to bump up the dosages to get minor gains (which will vary person to person obviously), they will unfortunately encounter more sides.

Then, they switch over to Dbol @ 30-40mg/d and blow up. These people are best suited to sticking with Dbol rather than Anadrol.

I love both, and respond to both, so I guess I am lucky in that regard.

Caper looks as if he may be a positive responder because A's effects are very pronounced and very quick. If these are not rec'd you are either a non-responder or the Anadrol is fake or weak....

BMJ

Top Bottom