Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please post your Grocery Bills

drewmaci

Alright guys so I am trying to save up for a house and my other friends that are couples are telling me they spend 300 a month together. Me and my fiancé both eat very clean and we end up spending 1200 on food. Our friends think we are crazy and I know it's for our health. But I'm wondering what other healthy couples are spending per month

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

Alright guys so I am trying to save up for a house and my other friends that are couples are telling me they spend 300 a month together. Me and my fiancé both eat very clean and we end up spending 1200 on food. Our friends think we are crazy and I know it's for our health. But I'm wondering what other healthy couples are spending per month

Ya i would say I spend about 300 a month on food I dont know how you spend 1200 a month that seems extremely high. I eat clean, but also buy everything in bulk. That being said 1200 still seems extremely high.

You should definitely look into a store like bjs or sams club where you can buy in bulk.

We both have an extremely high metabolism. Our main sources of protein are eggs and chicken which we buy in bulk. We eat low carb and carbs are cheap

I would spend about 400 a month. Don't know how your at 1200. Unless your buying free range and organic everything it shouldn't be that high

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

$300 a month seems kind of low, especially for a bodybuilder. Do they eat out a lot? We spend roughly $1000 a month at the grocery store and I eat clean. Read an article with Jay Cutler where he claims to spend $100K a year on food. I guess he can afford it though

I'm alone and I spend around 300$-400$ a month, but I also live in Canada, everything is a little more expensive than in the states. But I buy everything in bulk. 300$ for two people seems really low

$3-400 a month. But then again I bulk buy 10kg+ of chicken, beef.. etc.. when its on sale. None of this 5 breasts for $20+ bullshit. $1200 is way way high. Youre obviously just overpaying for everything. But if you don't care about saving money that's your call.

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

A couple hundo per week easy for two of us - that's roughly 5 pounds of turkey and 4 pounds of chicken, 1 pound of steak. Carbs are black beans, rice, taters, popcorn and icecream! :)

So...$800ish a month....shit...I need to join a Costco or something...

I buy my chicken at costco 10 lbs for 22$. Veggies from costco. Part of the problem is im eating low carb and carbs are cheap

Top Bottom