Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help me tone!

I agree totally -- zig zagging your diet by number of calories and by amount of carb intake will help dramatically. This ensures that your metabolism does not slow down and keeps the body guessing.

Train abs like you would everyother body part.

Do you bench press 100times EVERY day?
no

everyone does hundred sit ups a day everyday........why?????????? there is no such thing as spot reduction (unless we are talking liposuction) and abs are muscles like every other muscle group in your body.

I remember reading somewhere that the abs are a fast twitch muscle group. that means chuck a heavy plate on your chest......and if you can bust more that 10.....the plate is too light.

I prefer hanging leg raises.
either that or weighted swiss balls sit ups or weighted decline/ab bench sit ups.

cant remember the correct angle........but essentially if you work your abs from a lying postion(like on the floor) you not working the muscle group effectivly. It would be the equivalent of doing a bicep curl starting with your arm at 90degree angle.

Originally posted by einstein1
1. Within 24hrs of stopping a cardio wrkout, your body will burn off an equal amount of calories that you burned during the workout.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting. Can you elaborate?

Sure. I tried to find the reference but to no avail. From what I remember, the body continue to expends calories after the workout for a couple or resaons
1. The body temp and heart rate doesn't return instantly to pre-workout levels after you stop exercising which causes calorie loss(which we know).
2. The body continues to use calories to return the body to the pre-workout state, not only to return the heart rate and temp to normal, but for other things we don't think about much(like redirecting blood to the stomach, replenishing the muscles with energy,)things like that.

Top Bottom