Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me mix

trial

Guys please help me mix the right amoung of HCG.

I have a 10,000 unit vial and i want to do 250iu shots twice a week. How much bach water should i mix in?

And how much should i draw from an insulin pin?

I really need your help guys im really bad with this, as this is my first time using HCG.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

im pretty sure you mix both together completly when your going to use it, then it must be refrigerated after you mix it and its good for month....

im just throwing this out there to give you an idea someone correct me if im wrong.

I found this on the net, should help you out.

Here is a nice cook book for you

Calculating HCG:

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
(Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).

1) Open hcg/amp with powder
2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
3) It will instantly dissolve
4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
7) Than draw 1cc and inject
8) put the rest in the refrigerator

•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
•The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia. The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary LH once HCG has been discontinued.
•HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
•You can keep the mixed hcg in vial or pins In the fridge till use

Trendsetter21 said:
I found this on the net, should help you out.

Here is a nice cook book for you

Calculating HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - :

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
(Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).

1) Open HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - /amp with powder
2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
3) It will instantly dissolve
4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
7) Than draw 1cc and inject
8) put the rest in the refrigerator

•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia. The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary lh - leutenizing hormone - once HCG has been discontinued.
•HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
•You can keep the mixed HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - in vial or pins In the fridge till use

this is a great point brought up.. k..

thanks so if i mix 10ml of bac water into a 10,000 unit vial i will have 1000 iu's per 1cc shot correct?

By the way thanks for taking the time to help i really appreciate it.

Incase anyway wants to know i've used the sterile water they give you before and it laster for a few weeks and worked fine.

trial said:
thanks so if i mix 10ml of bac water into a 10,000 unit vial i will have 1000 iu's per 1cc shot correct?

By the way thanks for taking the time to help i really appreciate it.
Yes that is correct.

you guys are great thanks for clearing this up for me. last thing i wanted to do is shoot the wrong doseage

Top Bottom