Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please give input..........

GYSER

OK- as much as I have read I still can't find some answers that I need right now...and I am getting pressed for time....

my girl is at 165 right now...we just started our diet on sunday..

meal-1 breakfest (9am)
1 container egg beaters-1/2 cup of oatmeal.
mini meal-1 (11am)
protein shake 42grams protien-protien bar 35 grams of protien
meal-2 lunch (1pm)
tuna with chopped baby carrots, red and yellow peppers, stuffed in a 1/2 red and 1/2 yellow pepper.
mini meal-2 (3pm)
protien shake same as above+bar
meal-3 Dinner (4pm)
chicken breast/with 1 yam/and 1/2 a cup of green veggies
and at 6pm and on we are alowed to snack on nuts or protien bar..nothing else past 8pm....

now my question is we alternate our lunch and dinner.....just to give some change in the way we eat the same borring food.....

question-1
what else can we do/eat?
#2 is there some thing I am missing?
#3can we add more or should I take away??
#4 how much protien should we be taking???
she is at 165lbs-and stands at about 5'9
I am 5'11 and at 175lbs
she does her cardio between 6-7am
how many days or hours for cardio??
and should we buy a container of flax and take 1 tbl spoon when we eat breakfest and at dinner??

please need the input now...I have to get to the store and get dinner......thx.....
so far we eat about 160-210grams of protien a day????
should she be at about 230 grams of protien??
and should I be about 250 grams a day????

thax to all bro's that help me out.

One suggestion I would give is to cut out the daily protein bars. Maybe one every once in a while is ok...but it's not your best food choice. A lot of them contain hidden sugars. Real food is always better and your eating these with protein shakes...just fake food overload in my opinion.

That is good to know but I am looking for some reall input!
if it is fake food overload?/then what can I use to replace?????that is what I am looking for....I know there are some things in this diet that are not right....that is why I posted this...for help to know what can take place.......
thx any way...
can some one else please give me some sound advise...I don't need to know what is fake food or not...I need to know what to take in place of somethings......
I do thank you alexsmom....
can any one help .....
why do people on this site read a thread...it can have about 50 readers yet no replys?????
please help!
thx bro's and broet's

hmm

Is that a protein shake and a bar at the same time?? If so that is way too many calories. I think the best way to lose weight is to count calories, and figure out what works for you. Me personally I find the 10 kcals per pound of bodyweight works good, it is tough if you are real small, because 1650 cals isnt much.

Seems like you are eating alittle bit too much, but overall looks good. your girlfriends cardio early is great she will burn alot of fat. I hope she is not eating the same diet as you because she is smaller. I assume she is real muscular or a tad overweight. She sould probally weigh around 130-140lbs. Keep it up, time will tell, if you need more help email me, I love to help, you can search some threads ive posted in.

I would suggest to eat more real food. It will keep you full longer.
I guess around 200 g of protein is OK for your girl.
You will probably benefit from adding some fat to your diets, like nuts, natural peanut butter, olive oil or flax.

How many calories a day is it ?

NF

if you want variety try cottage cheese with turkey.
Whole wheat pasta with tuna.
Peanut butter with whole wheat bread and low sugar jelly.
Roasted Chicken etc.......

Thank you all for your input....
so how should a normal diet be for one day for her??
meal1?
mini meal
meal2?
mini meal
meal3?
mini meal
and maybe snck (mixed nuts)
and should we take 2 tble spoons of flax in the morning and the same at night?

Top Bottom