Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning my first cycle

Lherro

So I'm going to do the right thing and put in a fair bit of research before I start my first cycle, so I've been looking into dbol for my first cycle, I understand I should also be taking it along side another steroid, do you guys have any recommendations? I also understand ill need to take something like novaldex to avoid bitch tits. And obviously milk thistle to protect my liver. But I'm lost when it comes to PCT. I'm 21.

So basically the questions are

-what should I take along side dbol
-is there anything else I should take along side it to avoid getting a gut?
-what should I take for the pct and how long?

So I'm going to do the right thing and put in a fair bit of research before I start my first cycle, so I've been looking into dbol for my first cycle, I understand I should also be taking it along side another steroid, do you guys have any recommendations? I also understand ill need to take something like novaldex to avoid bitch tits. And obviously milk thistle to protect my liver. But I'm lost when it comes to PCT. I'm 21.

So basically the questions are

-what should I take along side dbol
-is there anything else I should take along side it to avoid getting a gut?
-what should I take for the pct and how long?

What is your weight, height and bodyfat %

Ok cool. Honestly you'd be better doing a test only cycle. If you insist on using an oral then go with halodrol or turinabol.

Dbol only cycles can be done but the chance of lethargy is much greater when you run it solo.

Personally I think you should fine tune your diet and training abit more before considering a cycle.

I've been training since I was 14, my diet is wired. But I've hit a rock for the past 6 months, so going on a cycle to keep progressing

Personally I think you should fine tune your diet and training abit more before considering a cycle.

I've been training since I was 14, my diet is wired. But I've hit a rock for the past 6 months, so going on a cycle to keep progressing

hitting a "rock" for six months at your age means you need to change your ways of training... you need to consistently shock your body every 6 weeks, changing everything to make gains... you have quite a long time ahead of you to make natural gains before you cycle... if your intent on cycling, you have A LOT more learning to do because your entire opening statement screams that you are not even close to ready... i really would not run a dbol only first cycle... If you really are intent on getting something to give you a difference in the gym then I would start with SARMS before you decide to run steroids... that would be a far better option for you...

Top Bottom