Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning bloodwork

MaxxReps

So where I am I don't have many choices for bloodwork, unless I tell my doctor whats going on and then probably still only good for one and will be on record as being on gear. Don't really want to do that.

Now that my cycle is over I am going to wait 6 weeks or so and then order bloodwork. Thing is, the full female hormonal panel is pricey. Hoping I can get away with an abbreviated one.

The cheaper one is $189.00 and does:

Estradiol
Progesterone
Testosterone
SHBG
DHEA-S
Cortisol

The more expensive one is $349.00

Same as cheaper one but also thyroid:
TSH
T3
T4
TPO

I can add LH to any test for $46.00 and FSH for $189.00

What do you think?

Alternatively, any Canadians here have any advice for a cheaper/better way to get bloodwork done? This one is through zrtlab mail in strips in the US.

My primary goal is to establish a self TRT regimen with proper E control.

The cheaper one should be fine. It gives you what you need to see if test production has recovered and E is withing range.

The added thyroid details would be nice BUT they dont tell a complete story. Ive come to believe that you can have an underactive thyroid and still have labs "in range". The same holds true for many mineral levels. Just half a point of potassium for example can have a huge impact on performance and recovery but on paper is still in lab range. Thats a topic for another discussion I guess.

Top Bottom