Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinned quads for the first time

Liked it. Much better control than the gluts. Should have done it sooner.

Glad to hear quads work for you, definitely more control as you've said. I know with some people they can't do quads due to the positioning of their nerve endings. My one buddy in particular can not even touch his quads because of the irritation it causes.

Glad to hear quads work for you, definitely more control as you've said. I know with some people they can't do quads due to the positioning of their nerve endings. My one buddy in particular can not even touch his quads because of the irritation it causes.

This is me, I'll swear my quads are made of nothing but veins and nerves :banghead:

Two roaches were munching on garbage in an alley when one engages a discussion about a new restaurant."I was in that new restaurant across the street," said one. "It's so clean! The kitchen is spotless, and the floors are gleaming white. There is no dirt anywhere--it's so sanitary that the whole place shines.""Please," said the other roach frowning. "Not while I'm eating!"

Who the Fuck is this clown

Top Bottom