Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pin problem

jimbo46

i pinned my left quad and cant bend my leg for few days---worst charlie horse i ever have---been using heating pads, massage and epsom salt baths and not too much better----has this ever happened to anyone or did i seriously hurt myself----i pinned 1 1/2cc of 1/2cc test 4, 1/2cc of bold ace and 1/2cc of npp100

Usually the test is NEVER a problem for me during my cycles but when I add something like deca or NPP it hurts the first 4 times and then it stops.... I'm more then sure your fine as long as your not getting a red bump and burning heat

no red bump or burning heat just so sore that i can barely bend my leg---- have trouble getting socks and shoes on lol and working out is out of the question---it feels like the worst charlie horse and cant bend leg fully and its not the first pin in the left quad ---i have pinned there at least 5x this cycle and never got this

Is this your first cycle?
Is this the first time pinning your quad?

it got worse a few days after and then getting better, not first cycle and not first time pinning quads and have pinned left quad at least5x prior on this cycle, and the size is 25g 1inch

You hit something or were damn close and the oil put a lot of pressure on the nerve would be my guesstimate.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

for quads you should be using a 23... 25 for the delts... 1 1/2 "

Why use a 23 for quads? It only speeds up the flow of the oil into the muscle. Hell I am already sitting down so I don't really care how long it takes.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom