Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***pics*** PICK3's dinner Julian Date: 2456027.305590278 ***pics***

That's my father's kitchen -- I was 99%-ing last night.

Lol! Oh, okay. I was like...wtf is up with that backsplash? There is no way Plunk's wife picked that out. Lol. Then I started moving on to other items and was like, who picked out all of this stuff, looks like an older couple...

Plunk,

Love the cabinets and the granite. Backsplash is not my style (I'm a more modern look glass tile lover myself), but I appreciate the detail in it. Poast up a pic of the stove and oven(s) if you get a chance. Oh, and the fridge if it's pimpin' (SubZero?)

I like large old world worn tile in earth colors; My current kitchen back splash is like a red clay color. It looks awesome. Modern glass look does not fit my style but I like looking at it when I see it in other people's kitchens.

man my kitchen is so out of date. Wife is dying to re-do it but I have had all the construction I can take for the time being. You would die Cindy - it is like French Country.

man my kitchen is so out of date. Wife is dying to re-do it but I have had all the construction I can take for the time being. You would die Cindy - it is like French Country.
mine came with roll vinyl tile floors, no back splash, fake wood laminate/formica cabinets, white laminate counters and appliances from like the 70s :worried:

mine came with roll vinyl tile floors, no back splash, fake wood laminate/formica cabinets, white laminate counters and appliances from like the 70s :worried:

yeah but it matches the rest of your house.

Sorry, that was too easy. I really like your place nan. My first place was much smaller and easily as out of date.

Top Bottom