Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of well defined women for men only..

definately photoshopped.
I do photo retouching for work a lot- i can see some of the signs in those pics- one in particular- the one from the back where the girl is in a white wrapped top- parts are fuzzy where they blended pics.

Sugarplum said:
definately photoshopped.
I do photo retouching for work a lot- i can see some of the signs in those pics- one in particular- the one from the back where the girl is in a white wrapped top- parts are fuzzy where they blended pics.

Well, that's good to know..... :worried:

Sugarplum said:
definately photoshopped.
^^^ exactly

are they required to be that freakin thin to be models???
ill eat my twinkies and stick with my hamster and be happy

Those photo's may not be real but the sad thing is that there are women out there that look like that or are starving themselves to look like that.

We need women like us were in the front row as to what a healthy looking attractive woman looks like. God knows I wish I had a more positive role model growing up then maybe I wouldn't have done some of the stupid things I have done for the sake of my figure.

Top Bottom