Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics from Toronto competition

Miss24k said:
Here's the peanut butter and jam! lol

I will post up for non-plats give me some time.

Jens, you're so cute, no doubt, your copy will be signed for sure ;)

QT, I'm sad I didn't get to meet you, maybe another time :)
:spit:

You are so friggin adorable... OMG.. best picture ever!!! :qt: :qt: :qt: :qt: :qt: :qt: :qt:

Miss24k said:
Here's the peanut butter and jam! lol

I will post up for non-plats give me some time.

Jens, you're so cute, no doubt, your copy will be signed for sure ;)

QT, I'm sad I didn't get to meet you, maybe another time :)
You look so beautiful in every pic girl you really know how to work the camera. No doubt in my mind I will be seeing you in magazines very soon.

Blame American Airlines for my no show. PM me next time you have plans to be in Toronto. :qt:

WORK IT BABY!

I think the PB & J pic shows your photogenicicity because its adorable and completely unscripted! And yea, you gotta love the spoon & jar approach! Keeping it to the basics. No adornments and flourishes required. Hard core. And cute as shit ;c)

Sassy69 said:
WORK IT BABY!

I think the PB & J pic shows your photogenicicity because its adorable and completely unscripted! And yea, you gotta love the spoon & jar approach! Keeping it to the basics. No adornments and flourishes required. Hard core. And cute as shit ;c)

mmmmmm PB :chomp:

I definiately with QT.

Thank you ladies, you guys are too kind.

Sassy, I'm HARD CORE now !!! :lmao:

It is a pretty funny pic Roony, I laughed when I saw it lol

Buns, what's that site again for non-plats?

You'll start sounding like me ... "yea back when I did my first couple of comps..."

LMFAO!

But the experiences are so funny and / or extreme and often so vivid that they become serious red letter dates in your life. And you feel like you've been in it for so long because it is all so intense.

You look amazing! What an inspiration. I agree with the others too that the camera loves you. You're a beautiful...and your dedication to the sport just adds more to how great you are. :)

Top Bottom