Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picking Up at the Gym? ......

Marauder79

OK so If its not alright to pick up at the gym because we all now workouts are serious soometimes.

BUt what if you only see them in the gym and thats it. Never anywhere else, And she drives your gonads absolutely crazy!

Maybe before or after the workout, i agree its awkward during because i hate being interrupted even by friends.

You girls ever give us signals in the gym?

Is it a coincidence i keep on getting girls come and workout beside me or take the long way to the barbell section??

Marauder79 said:
OK so If its not alright to pick up at the gym because we all now workouts are serious soometimes.

BUt what if you only see them in the gym and thats it. Never anywhere else, And she drives your gonads absolutely crazy!

Maybe before or after the workout, i agree its awkward during because i hate being interrupted even by friends.

You girls ever give us signals in the gym?

Is it a coincidence i keep on getting girls come and workout beside me or take the long way to the barbell section??

Better to talk outside of the gym IMO. If you run into her at the store or somewhere else you're better off. Women seem to be on guard at the gym and less receptive, even if they're interested.

Just rember if you have sex with her and you don't last....you have to look at her everytime you workout which can make for bad concentration and focus......

Gymgurl said:
Just rember if you have sex with her and you don't last....you have to look at her everytime you workout which can make for bad concentration and focus......

or if it doesnt last and you did have to see her all the time, you can look at all the guys checking her out and think to yourself "im this shit, i knocked the bottom out of it"

and then presume the best workout in your life.

2 things can happen out of this situation...

Good luck.

the Gym is like the Church: You go there to do what you went to do there... that is it.

Making advances on people will most likely annoy them (if they take their workouts seriously).

I guess it depends on the type of gym...Elite stop going to the gay gyms and you won't have that problem!

I have a rule in regards to fine women. I never miss an opportunity to try and talk to them. Gym or not, go for it. Just make it short & sweet. Either she's interested or she's not

Top Bottom