Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms 347

Martinwest

I was able to get a great deal with disc code at need to yesterday but phytoserms out of stock.
Can anybody tell me when it's back in stock.
Was thinking about using it in next cycle during April as an addition.
It's expensive but do you guys think its worth the addition.
Thanks

It's not sold on Ntbm to us customers you have to go to the ruthless website to get it. The link is in my sig along with discount codes on it. Just click it and it will take you straight there. Use the codes during checkout to save big.

yeh you can buy from N2BM if you are not a US customer, if you have any queries or questions phone the customer support line in my sig bro, can also use the codes for savings off ;)

Id def reccomend phytoserms as its an awesome booster and probably the best when run standalone. Eitherway will make a great addition to pct...

Phytoserms is really an awesome and one-of-a-kind product. There are many products out there that imitate claiming to have bulbine natelensis in it, but they arent using the same extract that gives the benefits seen from Phytoserms.

The discount codes and link is in my sig ;)

Phytoserms is really an awesome and one-of-a-kind product. There are many products out there that imitate claiming to have bulbine natelensis in it, but they arent using the same extract that gives the benefits seen from Phytoserms.

The discount codes and link is in my sig ;)

Doesn't test infusion from mr supps have bulbine in it? And wouldn't it's quality match phytoserms?

Top Bottom