Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms 347 question

themanc84

Just received my first bottle of phytoserms in the mail. It looked a little expensive to me but I justified the purchase due to its 2 month supply. I'm well under 200 lbs so I thought 1 pill/day should be good for my size. The bottle says serving size is 2 pills. Which is correct?

If serving size is 2 daily I would use 2 a day..... No point paying for the product and running it below what is recommended. After all you brought to see some results.

I would be interested to hear what you think of the product after you are half way through or finished the bottle :)

Yeah I'm just a little disappointed that I bought a very expensive product that might only last for one month

I would do the 2 pills....2 is always going to be better than one!

This is inaccurate with phytoserms.

Phytoserms is effective on a bell-curve. Meaning you need the perfect dosage. Too much and you actually hurt your results.

OP: Read some of the Phytoserms stickys for exact dosage. I think the product page even explains the dosage by weight. If you're "well under" 200 then 1 should be the right amount.

Needto can answer this better though

Thanks. I actually read that about the dosage. I'm just confused because I was reading the label at NTBM for phytoserms and its slightly different than what the label says for the phytoserms I ordered from Ruthless Supps. I just wanna make sure that I'm taking enough for it to do anything

On NTBM it says Serving Size: 1 pill, Proprietary Blend 500mg...

On my bottle it says Serving Size: 2 pills, Proprietary Blend 600mg

There was a old and new version if I'm correct,new has fad agretsis,this might be the dosage descrepentcy.you'll have the new bottle the readup might be the old bottle

You got the new one.... The entire write up you see(as well as all the reviews) is based on the old product. The only real difference being the addition of the fadogia.

Top Bottom