Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

physiological affects of testosterone

georgie24

can someone shed some light on this subject as far as boosting this hormone in us naturally after the cycle is over or is the only way to do it is by muscular injection..
its not just the muscle gain and strength increase im talkin bout its the improved mood, improved libido, improved recovery, improved sex drive (sparked one up in me hellacious) overall well being is the best feeling that i can imagine

Matey I don't want to patronize.. but you should re-word your question because I am unclear as to what you are asking. I am not the test guru you seek - but I do have a problem with your question. Just a friendly pointer.

"can someone shed some light on this subject as far as boosting this hormone in us naturally after the cycle is over or is the only way to do it is by muscular injection.."

Are you asking if there is anything natural that can boost test to superman levels other than by using steroids? The answer is no.

Top Bottom