Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phyotoserms 347 cycling

captainb0601

considering cycling Phyotoserms year round, what is the safest way to use this product as a standalone? also would it be recommended to not use forma stanzol while on this products considering there is already anti-e's in it? any help would be appreciated..

considering cycling Phyotoserms year round, what is the safest way to use this product as a standalone? also would it be recommended to not use forma stanzol while on this products considering there is already anti-e's in it? any help would be appreciated..

I would run it no more than 6-8 weeks without a 4 week break then you can repeat. Formastanozol is fine to run alongside it. I would run it at a slightly lower dose of around 3 pumps twice per day.

If you need discounts for phytoserms, feel free to click the phytoserms banner in my sig and enter in the discount code for buy two, get one free or 50$ off your order. If doing buy two, get one make sure all items are in the cart before applying the discount

Phytoserms 347 is an awesome test booster and one of the best to run standalone bro so good choice :D

Anybody wanting to save a bit on it cam feel free to use the codes below and then follow the links in my sig ;)

Rick's strategy is a good one. i would also recommend you try rstransaderm sometime as well as a cycle. and then use physto for pct. that would make more sense then trying to get fancy on a cycle. you can always click my sig for discounts on a bottle or two and PM me if you need help with anything.. always here to help bro's save money

Top Bottom