Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

phos fuel for blocking pain

The One

I was advised by an aerobics instructor to purchase phos fuel. I think its by twinlab, she said she knows some BBs who use it and train harder with it. Has anyone ever tried this supplement, if so does it act as a lactic acid blocker or something.

Phosfuel is supposed to buffer latic acid build up in muscles. I took it about 5 years ago, and it seemed to help a bit , but I don't think it was responsible for alllowing me to train harder (as the aerobics instructor is suggesting).....you'd probably be better off spending your money on creatine with some creatine.

Vorpal

Cool vorpal the way how she described people on the stuff was that she saw people doing reps till tears ran down their face. The female bb that she told me about was doing leg presses with 2 45lbs per side for 100 reps to get muscle seperation. Told me she cried from it. Maybe the stuff is good for high rep work outs for cutting and hardening.

Isn't bodybuilding a little masochistic, umm whats the old saying no pain no gain. Any ways not to many people seem to use phos fuel maybe its bottled shit.

Top Bottom