Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pheraplex cycle

joinclick

I'm interested in doing as a mass gain cycle of pheraplex after finding out it has anti-depressive effect, increasing feelings of well-being while on cycle. The only adverse effect is that it creates water retention, has anyone here taken it? And how bad is water retention while being on it? I have a local friend with some phreaplex an d superdrol among other goodies he got before the ban.

Pheraplex is an interesting compound. Though Phera-Plex cannot convert to estrogen itself, it does have some type of indirect estrogenic activity causing users to experience estrogenic side effects such as water retention and gyno if they use the pro-hormone without an AI. It is also very liver toxic so you want to run a good liver aid supplement with your cycle.

If you take the proper support supplements, the water retention shouldn't be too bad. With your cycle run aromasin at 10mg EOD as your AI. I recommend the liver aid supplement N2guard from n2bm.com.

Pheraplex is also suppressive of natural testosterone production so make sure to run a good mini PCT after your cycle.

Top Bottom