Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phenyltropic PPA ?

Stubby2 said:
so how should I feel after taking it on an off day? Not sure what im looking for... should my resting heart rate be higher? Should I get a thermometer to read core body temp???

STUBS

It is a different feeling for different people. You should feel more energized, alert, less hungry. Do not fear the extra energy -- most people eventually love it! It would be interesting if you did take your temperature and let us know if changed.

UPDATE. Today was biceps and shoulders day. Same procedure as yesterday... 30 mins before training... today i felt fine... did feel a lot hotter but felt the energy and seemed to have more endurance too... had best pump in ages today! Shall continue 1 a day for rest of week then hit 2 and finally 3. So no sickeness today, yesterday must have been an off day.

How long does the PPA remain active in the system?

STUBS

Stubby2 said:
UPDATE. Today was biceps and shoulders day. Same procedure as yesterday... 30 mins before training... today i felt fine... did feel a lot hotter but felt the energy and seemed to have more endurance too... had best pump in ages today! Shall continue 1 a day for rest of week then hit 2 and finally 3. So no sickeness today, yesterday must have been an off day.

How long does the PPA remain active in the system?

STUBS

Glad to hear things were good today. Are you trying to burn fat? Maybe try this. Only up the dose when you plateau. So if you are burning one or two pounds of fat a week at the present dose, wait until you stop before increasing the dose. This will save you money and help you burn more fat.

yeah, im trying to burn fat off. How much of this u got left m8? Is it likely to disappear anytime soon? If the results are as good as this then I may get some more pots before it goes away again:)

STUBS

Top Bottom