Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phenyltropic PPA ?

sizesurge

Anybody try Mass Quantities Phenyltropic PPA yet?
Is it Effective?
Is it legal in Canada?

I would really like to try this product out!!

I ordered some and im waiting for it to come in... according to the site it aint shipped yet.

Can't wait to try it!

STUBS

Stubby2 said:
I ordered some and im waiting for it to come in... according to the site it aint shipped yet.

Can't wait to try it!

STUBS

keep us posted i would like to know if its worth buying

well my phenyltropic PPA came in yesterday! Started taking them this morning so ill keep ya posted.

STUBS

It's the same thing as Adipo except PPA has some aspirin thrown in.

Some people have reported headaches as a side-effect of Adipo usage, so others may have this same problem w/PPA. Hope it's worth the price you paid for it STUBS.

Me too Real... I actually felt real sick at the gym today. Took a pill 30 min before leg workout and I was felt sick... my heart was thumping like it was going outta fashion so I just stopped and rested. Ive not felt sick like this since I first started training. Whether it was the PPA or just coincidence I dont know. I feel better now though.

So how efficent was the Adipo??? What kind of a fat pct loss did you see in 1 months usage doing the usual additional things (like emtpy tum morning cardio, clean diet, no dairy etc) ? Im currently around 20-25% (using 3 point caliper test so not accurate) and am looking to shed a little of this fat. Ive lost a lot of weight in the last 2 months doing just clean diet and 5 days a week heavy weights so im happy with progress so far but thought i could hurry things on a little. Id say ive dropped maybe 2 or 3 % of fat in 2 months.

STUBS

Stubs - sounds like you could've had a reaction to the PPA since you haven't felt that way before since you first began. Quite a coincidence.

I've not used PPA or Adipo, though I have used MQ's original Phenyltropic (your basic Ephedrine/Yohimine/Caffeine stack). I've tried several different brands over the years and never had any of the commonly described side-effects (jittery, wired or weird/uncomfortable feeling). Could be because of my fast metabolism or something, but buddies of mine could always feel it...kinda pissed me off when they got a nice kick and I didn't. Oh well.

I considered using Adipo, but after reading some people's reactions to it I haven't tried it. I know natasan was one who got headaches and I think cozmokramer too, but can't remember exactly.

You might give the PPA another try on a non-leg day and see how you react to it. I feel sick on leg days anyway when I go heavy. :sick: ;)

That's a good suggestion -- try taking it on an off day to assess tolerance. Also, maybe have some food in your stomach first -- not too much though. It is a potent product, but you do become used to it.

so how should I feel after taking it on an off day? Not sure what im looking for... should my resting heart rate be higher? Should I get a thermometer to read core body temp???

STUBS

Top Bottom