Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phenyltropic PPA

Gort

Has anyone tried Phenyltropic PPA and what kind of results did you get? Does it work better than some of the other fat burners on the market such as Xenadrine?
Thanks.

It's a presale. When I ordered mine the other day Chris told me it would ship either Friday or Monday, so I don't think anyone has tried it yet.

I've ordered mine, but am still waiting:
The reality of the matter is that the "PPA fomula" advertised is the same as AdipoKinetix (when I looked at the ingredients)...
goto:
www.bodybuilding.com
and do a search for adipokinetix in their store, the price is cheaper and 2-3 shipping...again, until I try this PPA formula myself, I will not judge it.

Mr.X :cool:

I did the search and found Syntrax Inovations Adipokinetix, pretty inexpensive. If the Adipo is essentially the same as the Phenyltropic PPA, then why the new product? Different package, what's the deal? What were your results with Adipokinetix?

Thanks

Adipo. gives good results when combined with 25mg ephedrine. Because, Adipo. has norephedrine hcl which is a good appetite suppressant but not a thermogenic compound. So, in turn, combining it with ephedrine is the ultimate stack.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom