Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmagen ????

i've seen it, but not sure if its legit yet, i have a bottle of 60 winstrol capsules.... i have searched for it online cant find anything, what from them do you have?

juicedmick said:
Why do you guys buy stuff knowing nothing about it?

I never understood this either.. You people need to start reseaching and asking questions before buying products. Youll save yourself headaches..

first off, quit acting like you guys are bodybuilding gods and know everything about steroids, i mean please there are so many underground labs these days you never know exactly what you're getting..... i agree not to just buy something from someone you know nothing about. but most people dont,all i was saying was the guy i get all my gear from sometimes gets things from different places, and so far he's been a very reliable source, but you just never know. so dont act like you've never gotten gear you weren't 100 percent sure about , the only people who say that are liars or oblivious to the fact they're buying illegal shit from illegal people, so nothings guaranteed.

jackazz088 said:
first off, quit acting like you guys are bodybuilding gods and know everything about steroids, i mean please there are so many underground labs these days you never know exactly what you're getting..... i agree not to just buy something from someone you know nothing about. but most people dont,all i was saying was the guy i get all my gear from sometimes gets things from different places, and so far he's been a very reliable source, but you just never know. so dont act like you've never gotten gear you weren't 100 percent sure about , the only people who say that are liars or oblivious to the fact they're buying illegal shit from illegal people, so nothings guaranteed.

yo i fill you on that dog!!!!!! SINCE STEROIDS ARE ILLEGAL HERE YOU DONT KNOW WHERE YOU SOURCES ARE GETTINGS THERE SHIT AND THERE SOURCES SOURCESES SOURCESSS SOURCESSSS ETC.........................................................................

GRATE POST jackazz088

Top Bottom