Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmafreak Anabolic Freak

mgrach2727

Anyone ever try Pharmafreak's Anabolic Freak?
If so how did you like it? Results? Gains?

I'm thinking about stacking it with protein creatine and a pre workout

Its a hybrid hormone/test stimulator said to be designed to increase testosterone, decrease cortisol, and block estrogen. Its main ingredient is D-Aspartic Acid (DAA).

You can find it at GNC and most other online supplement stores. If it helps ill post the supplement facts lol.

Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 48

Amount Per Serving % DV

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1.00 mg 0%

Folic Acid (Folate) 200.00 mcg 0%

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 3.00 mcg 0%

Vitamin D3 (Vitamin D Cholecalciferol) 200.00 IU 0%

ANABOLIC HORMONE / TESTOSTERONE COMPLEX (Increases Natural Testosterone Production) 1560.00 mg 0%

D-Aspartic ACid (DAA) Calcium Chelate Vitamin B6 Folic Acid Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3 **

ANTI-CATABOLIC / ANTI-CORTISOL COMPLEX (Decreased Cortisol Secretion) 50.00 mg 0%

Hong jing tian (Rhodiola rosea) (RhodiolaPure) Standardized for 3% Rosavins & 1% Salidrosides **

ANTI-ESTROGEN / ANTI-AROMATASE COMPLEX (Blocks Estrogen and Inhibits Aromatase Activity) 25.00 mg 0%

Resveratrol ((E)-5-(p-Hydroxystyryl)resorcinol) (ResveraPure) **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place.

Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are taking any over-the-counter or prescription medication. If you are under medical supervision, consult with your physician before use. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended serving, as improper use of this product does not enhance results.

PharmaFreak Technologies
Lowell MA 01852

Its a hybrid hormone/test stimulator said to be designed to increase testosterone, decrease cortisol, and block estrogen. Its main ingredient is D-Aspartic Acid (DAA).

You can find it at GNC and most other online supplement stores. If it helps ill post the supplement facts lol.

Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 48

Amount Per Serving % DV

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1.00 mg 0%

Folic Acid (Folate) 200.00 mcg 0%

Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 3.00 mcg 0%

Vitamin D3 (Vitamin D Cholecalciferol) 200.00 IU 0%

ANABOLIC HORMONE / TESTOSTERONE COMPLEX (Increases Natural Testosterone Production) 1560.00 mg 0%

D-Aspartic ACid (DAA) Calcium Chelate Vitamin B6 Folic Acid Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3 **

ANTI-CATABOLIC / ANTI-CORTISOL COMPLEX (Decreased Cortisol Secretion) 50.00 mg 0%

Hong jing tian (Rhodiola rosea) (RhodiolaPure) Standardized for 3% Rosavins & 1% Salidrosides **

ANTI-ESTROGEN / ANTI-AROMATASE COMPLEX (Blocks Estrogen and Inhibits Aromatase Activity) 25.00 mg 0%

Resveratrol ((E)-5-(p-Hydroxystyryl)resorcinol) (ResveraPure) **

** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place.

Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are taking any over-the-counter or prescription medication. If you are under medical supervision, consult with your physician before use. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended serving, as improper use of this product does not enhance results.

PharmaFreak Technologies
Lowell MA 01852

You would be better off with DAA from pwerchews and pes erase from orbit. I have seen some reading that DAA can cause issues with aromatization......

Also...if you are just looking for a natural test booster that is one thing...if what you want is a prohormone there are a tone of better choices...as long as you are 21 or older....

You would be better off with DAA from pwerchews and pes erase from orbit. I have seen some reading that DAA can cause issues with aromatization......

Also...if you are just looking for a natural test booster that is one thing...if what you want is a prohormone there are a tone of better choices...as long as you are 21 or older....

I agree, anything that claims to be an "all in one product" is most likely garbage....maybe I'm wrong but probably not lol

Haha ok thanks. And Stryker I haven't read anything about DAA affecting aromatization but thanks I will definitely look it up and read on it. Also yeah I'm only looking for a natural test booster. I'm only 19 too so yeah I don't wanna mess with pro hormones. Read into it and decided against it since I'm still young lol. I know my test should be through the roof too since I'm only 19 but I'm lookin for a little bit of an edge with a natty test booster.

Top Bottom