Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Nandrolone Esters in Oil Vehicle: Effects of Ester, Injection Site and Injection Volume

There is nothing really new there and the conclusion is that more study is needed. Um... we know that already.

Re: Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Nandrolone Esters in Oil Vehicle: Effect

Triple J said:
ya its amazing the research dollars being allocated to determine things we could already tell them

No shit. Sometimes common sense gets thrown in the wind.

I work with hardcore geek engineers who seriously need proof for every single thing. It can be quite frustrating to spend time with requirements tests.

thebrakes said:
well, the studied showed a significantly better dispersion (73% versus 53-56%) of nandrolone when using a high concentration, 100mg/mL versus 100mg/4ml in the glute. it also indicates that the glute permits better absorption than the delt. that's pretty significant for all the ED site rotators.

it also confirmed that a short estered nandrolone hits harder and faster than a long one.

Hey...if you have a chance, check out my website
( www.anthony-roberts.com )

You might wanna take a look at the profiles there...I have some interesting studies (like this one) in the references...

Top Bottom