Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacies in Tijuana

karde

Can anybody reccomend a pharmacy I should visit this summer when I hop the boarder for a day? I will probally walk across and not have a car.

I was down in meheco quite a bit when I was in the military. What I found was: Buy a book such as Anabolics 2000 or steroid bible and get familiar with the counterfits, when your down there only buy a small amount from a couple farmacia's rather than a large amount at one (less likely to alert border) and the only thing i found that was worth a shit was the sustanon 250 redijects and the intervet laurabolin (no fakes at the time) I think I paid about $8-9 for the redijects and $85 for a 50mL bottle of Laurabolin 50.
I dont think redijects are counterfitted but the Laura is now. Anyone else?

Bro, do not ask someone to name a pharmacy on an open board. Contrary to what a lot of ignorant people think - SELLING STEROIDS IN MEXICO IS NOT COMPLETELY LEGAL!!! It is a gray area and many of the shopkeepers are terrified of federales finding out about their "under the counter" deals.

Yes, some pharmacias sell steroids very openly, but they are usually "protected" shops. The will lose that protection if too much attention is brought to them.

This is why companies switched to vet products. The human pharmaceutical laws and the veterinary laws are very different.

Across the border, the Vet Supply stores in Cancun had more product than the drug stores. Price compare and switch between them to purchase. Clen and stenox was readily avaialbe in drugstores, and low mg of deca.

The Vets had the goods stuff, but in Cacun, the prices were compareable to the ones in US. Pick and choose the products, no need to get caught for the same or close price.

Good luck.

Do not buy anything at the pharmacias except clomid, nol, and maybe hcg. Do not buy gear there. Buy gear at the graneros. Simply walk around and compare prices. Make an adventure out of it. Don't be afraid of asking clerks questions or trying to haggle them down in price. If they get pissy, walk out. There will be another shop ten feet down the street. Most important, the futher away from Revolucion and the tourist areas, the better prices you'll get.

Stay away from the pharamacies on the main drag, Revolucion. Not only are prices more, but the cons and cops work together to scam money from gringos. More so now, since a lot of TJ police were arrested for supporting illegal drug operations. There are also Federal police patrolling Revo Ave as well.

Possession of prescription drugs w/o a prescription is considered an offense, even though it is tolerated.
Don't act like you are just going into a candy store to get some Juicy Fruit.

Never once heard of a prosecution for steroid possession in Mexico. Asenlix, Valium? Not the same category. In that case, most defendants are caught forging/stealing prescriptions.

Admittedly, steroids and most meds require scripts. "Su venta require receta medica" is the exact wording. But the phrase is intended to protect manufacturers -- kind of like a warning on a pack of cigs. No enforcement whatsoever. Otherwise, big chain farmacias (ABC, Benavides, Walmart, etc.) would not even think of selling the stuff without the "required" paperwork.

Get pulled over? Federalies harass you? There are a lot of Mexican constitutional provisions which prohibit illegal searches. (Don't worry. Steroids are not controlled substances, as stated above.) Imagine a "probable cause" scenario in the States. PM me for more details.

Cool thread, good advice.,

For your safety and that of others, ...

Do NOT mention specific locations of Pharmacies/Graneros on the open board.

the gringo said:
Never once heard of a prosecution for steroid possession in Mexico. Asenlix, Valium? Not the same category. In that case, most defendants are caught forging/stealing prescriptions.

Admittedly, steroids and most meds require scripts. "Su venta require receta medica" is the exact wording. But the phrase is intended to protect manufacturers -- kind of like a warning on a pack of cigs. No enforcement whatsoever. Otherwise, big chain farmacias (ABC, Benavides, Walmart, etc.) would not even think of selling the stuff without the "required" paperwork.

Get pulled over? Federalies harass you? There are a lot of Mexican constitutional provisions which prohibit illegal searches. (Don't worry. Steroids are not controlled substances, as stated above.) Imagine a "probable cause" scenario in the States. PM me for more details.

There is no such thing as "probable cause" in mexico...I spent 3 days in a federal jail in TJ after being set up by a taxi driver and the cops after buying juice from a Vet...The babbi dropped us off at the vet and when we left, local cops approached us and placed us in their car...we got let go 3 days later, all charges were dropped and we got our juice back but i have to say, i could think of a few other places to spend 3 days at...I've got our picture from the local TJ paper to prove it...

Top Bottom