Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PH´s for firsttimers

letsgosarms

I was thinking helladrol, but i really want to run a lean bulk-bulk cycle for 4 weeks.

Is it possible to run helladrol on a bulk
Was also thinking of stacking it with
6 mdrol @ 100mg
Hella @ 50mg-75mg

only for 4-5 weeks. What do you guys think

or are there other options for a newcomer to PHs that you would suggest

You could add 6mdrol but its best to run one compound for the first run. It's non methylated though so its your call. If you use it, I'd double dose it. Hella works awesome for a lean bulk. 50-75mg of hella for 4 weeks is a waste though

1-6 hella 75/75/100/100/100/125
1-6 Tudca or n2guard
1-6 hcgenerate
1-6 forma

Got a pct lined up?

I was thinking helladrol, but i really want to run a lean bulk-bulk cycle for 4 weeks.

Is it possible to run helladrol on a bulk
Was also thinking of stacking it with
6 mdrol @ 100mg
Hella @ 50mg-75mg

only for 4-5 weeks. What do you guys think

or are there other options for a newcomer to PHs that you would suggest

Stick with just halo for your first. You could do tbol only as well if you have a good source.

^^^ i'm sure you meant hella and not halo lol

but yeah go to mr supps and pick one you like.

i've got a couple threads going for guys who want to run logs and get a free product. you should look at that and see if you can put in the work to log it with pics etc. if so chime in on there please

^^^ i'm sure you meant hella and not halo lol

but yeah go to mr supps and pick one you like.

i've got a couple threads going for guys who want to run logs and get a free product. you should look at that and see if you can put in the work to log it with pics etc. if so chime in on there please

Haha well I was referring to halodrol when I said halo but yes hella, halo, halodrol, it all means the same lol

You could add 6mdrol but its best to run one compound for the first run. It's non methylated though so its your call. If you use it, I'd double dose it. Hella works awesome for a lean bulk. 50-75mg of hella for 4 weeks is a waste though

1-6 hella 75/75/100/100/100/125
1-6 Tudca or n2guard
1-6 hcgenerate
1-6 forma

Got a pct lined up?

True. I feel really set on running helladrol, but i want to run a 5 week cycle, short burst. I felt my LGD cycle at 8 weeks was too long and drawn out. I will probably save my katanadrol, and run 6-mdrol alongside of hella.

PCT is lined up
Bulbine
Fagodia
(both ingredients in transderm)
Forma stanzol
Tribulus]Horny Goat
Tongkat Ali
And a few other herbs for test boosting
DAA

I think i should be more than okay, right!

IMO, if you do an oral first cycle, go with dianabol and arimidex.

Well, if i am running a methylated PH, i should or might as well run steroids right...I know helladrol is a steroid, but i am talking about AAS. Are the side effects just the same as this helladrol

Here in brazil i can get various steroids..

True. I feel really set on running helladrol, but i want to run a 5 week cycle, short burst. I felt my LGD cycle at 8 weeks was too long and drawn out. I will probably save my katanadrol, and run 6-mdrol alongside of hella.

PCT is lined up
Bulbine
Fagodia
(both ingredients in transderm)
Forma stanzol
Tribulus]Horny Goat
Tongkat Ali
And a few other herbs for test boosting
DAA

I think i should be more than okay, right!

Well, if i am running a methylated PH, i should or might as well run steroids right...I know helladrol is a steroid, but i am talking about AAS. Are the side effects just the same as this helladrol

Here in brazil i can get various steroids..

Well the whether there are more sides from ph to oral aas is still a debate that's up in the air but the conversion process ph go through to get to their active forms I feel makes them pretty harsh on your interior. However that being said halodrol only converts at a very small rate to turinabol and is shown to be active in its original for as halodrol also, so this makes halodrol less harsh then most pro hormones.

However like I said if you could find legit turinabol I would opt for that over halodrol.

Well the whether there are more sides from ph to oral aas is still a debate that's up in the air but the conversion process ph go through to get to their active forms I feel makes them pretty harsh on your interior. However that being said halodrol only converts at a very small rate to turinabol and is shown to be active in its original for as halodrol also, so this makes halodrol less harsh then most pro hormones.

However like I said if you could find legit turinabol I would opt for that over halodrol.

True, good information here. I have 2 solid years of lifting religiously, and about 5 other years on and off. I think as a starter type cycle, i should be safer to run helladrol rather the t-bol huh>

Because it is very easy to find steroids here in brazil, just have to have cash in hand, and find the right farmacy..

Is 23 a little young to be running aas>

Helladrol is a great PH bro and perfect for a 1st run, it'll provide nice lean gains but I would up the dosage like others have said.
If your going to run a serious PH stack, than id advise stacking in some transaderm bro. Itl act as a test base on your cycle and add to your gains, whilst removing some of the nasty sides that can be common :D

currently on special offer aswell with these codes:
NEEDTO24 Buy 2 get 1 free transaderm
NEEDTO51 $50 off any item

Ruthless Supplements

A serious edge and one I would definatly consider running..

Top Bottom