Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PH mini-cycles?

Lumberg

I have always subscribed to the dogma of time off=2x time on for anabolics (in my case PHs only).

So, rather than, say, going 4 weeks on and making sure to wait 8 weeks until the next cycle, why not go one day on, 2 days off, indefinitely?

I want an expert to tell me exactly why one couldn't conceivably do this indefinitely. How would the body's HPTA respond to this type of regimen?

JC

This typeof 1 day on 2 days off, would be great if it could work. But in my "opinion" it could never work because your test or whatever hormone you are taking, levels would be umping up and down in a continous pattern. There would never be a steady build up of new test in your system for a long enough period of time to create any results, nd these fluctuations in hormonal levels could cause more side effects than if you went on a regular 4-8 week cycle. It could cause more estrogen side effects because the hormones would be totally out of whack from time to time, this is why wehn people take prohormone they try to take a product in equal doses throughout the day or use a steady release transdermal product, this keeps the increased levels on a realativly constant track without too much jumping up and down.

I believe the shortest effective cycle is two weeks. I've used test propionate and tren to great effect following a 2/4 cycle as well as OTC steroids. On a 1d/2d regime your blood levels will never be stable long enough to cause appreciable effects.

Top Bottom