Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PH and 1T are actually supplements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Animal

Damn, you guys know more than the medical community and the merck and the FDA and DEA who are looking to make them illegal because many have been studied the same as steroids.

The intelligent know that many of these are getting by just because of a 'loophole' in the 94 law, but it's not cool to talk about 'steroids' on EF unless they are illegal or AF sells them.

A good laugh.

Sure.

1-AD, however, does not fit into either of those categories. That is because 1-AD converts to a relatively unheard of hormone called 1-testosterone. 1-testosterone is what is known as a “double bond isomer” of testosterone. Although chemically the only difference between testosterone and 1-testosterone is the position of the double bond, pharmacologically the two products are quite different. According to research done by the pharmaceutical giant G.D. Searle and published in the 1960s, 1-testosterone is over 7 times as myotrophic (anabolic) as testosterone(1). That makes 1-testosterone a phenomenally potent compound, surpassing even most synthetic anabolic steroids.

1-testosterone is may look great on paper with its anabolic/androgenic potencies, though that does not translate into gains.

Its a mild anabolic with fairly harsh sides, particularly suppressive of the HPTA.

it could be likened to a weak "dirty" tren- probably a good part of the reason that it never saw development, even though it was tested.

idanimal said:
Damn, you guys know more than the medical community and the merck and the FDA and DEA who are looking to make them illegal because many have been studied the same as steroids.

The intelligent know that many of these are getting by just because of a 'loophole' in the 94 law, but it's not cool to talk about 'steroids' on EF unless they are illegal or AF sells them.

A good laugh.

They're far from being the same as steroids. Otherwise, the pharmacies' shelves would be filled with these.

For the moment, they're still legal in the US, but if you really insist in making a thread on snake oil, go ahead, I wont touch it since it's Christmas Eve...

They're far from being the same as steroids. Otherwise, the pharmacies' shelves would be filled with these.

I'm sorry but this statement proves you know nothing about how drugs are developed and marketed in the United States. There are countless promising and effective drugs that will never see development for any number of reasons.

JavaGuru said:

I'm sorry but this statement proves you know nothing about how drugs are developed and marketed in the United States. There are countless promising and effective drugs that will never see development for any number of reasons.

Instead of making a stupid and useless post like this, post the reasons and why "X" or "Y" are superior to actually sold AAS, otherwise shut up.

JavaGuru said:
I don't considered a post exposing ignorance neither "stupid" nor "useless."

Read your post again dumbass. I'm still waiting for you to post the reasons and show your great knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom