Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PGCL article by Allbeef

SpyWizard said:
The Anavar - oxandrolone - or low dose test is because you will not be consuming (rather digesting) enough food since you will be shitting it out fast as you can consume it..

Clenbuterol or ephe?? no, your system will already be racing... if you can't lose weight on PGCL you don't have the real thing..
yea but is it mostly water and muscle ? been readin this sometimes

hurricane187 said:
yea but is it mostly water and muscle ? been readin this sometimes

no... it is fat, in that you put your body in a catabolic state, it is starving, but if you are taking an anti catabolic supplement, the muscle loss will be minimal..

and yes, i have run it during a cutting cycle, and during a moderate cycle..

The only thing stopping me from starting is i cant find my BAC water! :mad:

can a vet chime in and help

my last bottle i just walked into pharmacy and bought it!

i tried this year and was shut down everywhere!

georgie24 said:
The only thing stopping me from starting is i cant find my BAC water! :mad:

can a vet chime in and help

my last bottle i just walked into pharmacy and bought it!

i tried this year and was shut down everywhere!

Make some BAC water yourself. I've told you how to before, if you need it again, pm me.

Don Anabolico1 said:
this sounds to good to be true lol. dnp - dinitrophenol - isnt THAT bad either lol.

dnp only just makes you hot, and if you don't mind burning brain cells swallow away..

oh wait, you were being sarcastic.. :xeye:

SpyWizard said:
dnp - dinitrophenol - only just makes you hot, and if you don't mind burning brain cells swallow away..

oh wait, you were being sarcastic.. :xeye:

is there proof or studies of dnp burning brain cells?

Don Anabolico1 said:
is there proof or studies of dnp - dinitrophenol - burning brain cells?

are there studies that consuming motor oil will cause you harm??

point being is the compound is a poison.. it raises body temp in some cases too high.. we know if a person has a body temp of 103 for an exptended period of time brain damage occures..

but you know.. have at it..

I've used it 3 times in varying doses and lengths of time..

I'm sure you have a different experience with it..

SpyWizard said:
are there studies that consuming motor oil will cause you harm??

point being is the compound is a poison.. it raises body temp in some cases too high.. we know if a person has a body temp of 103 for an exptended period of time brain damage occures..

but you know.. have at it..

I've used it 3 times in varying doses and lengths of time..

I'm sure you have a different experience with it..

well without proof, the statment of burning brain cells is just an guestimated opinion that seems to have had a catch even amoungst those who had'nt used it at all. which in my opinion is worth 2c.
the same goes for when everyone thought pot killed brain cells until studies came through proving that guesstimated theory wrong.

SpyWizard said:
The Anavar - oxandrolone - or low dose test is because you will not be consuming (rather digesting) enough food since you will be shitting it out fast as you can consume it..

Clenbuterol or ephe?? no, your system will already be racing... if you can't lose weight on PGCL you don't have the real thing..

Hi Spy.
I didn't want to use Clenbuterol and ephe for cutting,but wanted to use them in low doses just to lower catabolism.Anyway,i'm drinking a lot of water since most of it is drained out of my body.It's impressive ^_^

About dnp,it is very effective,but if not used wisely it may lead to death.It interacts with krebs cycle directly,so i don't think it can affect brain cells.However,it raises body temperature,and this effect is hard to control,so if your temp is high for a long period of time,it may cause damage to the brain.
A.Rea talks about it in "Chemical muscle enhancement".It's not an updated info since the book has 5 years more or less,but it's always useful.

Top Bottom