Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet pieves about your body.

Enock

Everyone has them one thing or another that you hate about your body but your stuck with. I'm not talking about I'm too skinny or too fat (unless its because you have a high set nat. bf% and you can get lean but its impoosible to keep like that because its unantural for your body or vice versa) or week biceps (which could eventually be trained to catch up ect..) these things you have control over.I'm talking about the things you will be stuck with and can't change. Helps knowing everyones got something they don't like.

For me its hips that end high up, because of them they somewhat block the V taper and add to the look of love handles.

I have stretch marks on my hips from having my son that are fading, but will never go away...and the fact that i have big feet for a woman!

i have a BIG PENIS and carrying it is a load for my legs

haha j/k

my lower stomach is the worst to loose not matter if i am 140 or 160its still their

I feel like my legs are a lot bigger than my upperbody, it maybe just in my mind though. LOL.....

Even if my bodyfat was 3%, my lower abs stick out and makes me look like I'm 5 months pregnant when I'm relaxed.... I have to hold them tight when not wearing a shirt.

Top Bottom