Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

personal testomonials about juvatrope advertised here

banana monkey

title says it all.. I have a decent underground source already but want to hear your real life experiences about the juvatrope being advocated by mr spellwin here tia, mark

most HGH that doesn't come directly from the pharmacy is going to be fake.. that is the cold hard facts.. its shipped in from china and re-sold and the dealers do not care if they sell you fake shit or not cause they can just tell you "hgh takes months to kick in" or some other bullshit to shut you up

so my mentality is this.. why not just do blood work on your HGH .. that will give you a black and white answer ... get bloods before.. then 2-3 hours after you inject 10IU's.. if your GH serum rises you got real HGH.. click for bloodwork>> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rivate-md-labs-bloodwork-10-code-1268793.html

ive done the igf-1 tests... came back at 180 which are pretty good but ive never gotten a baseline to compare.... my source for everything is great but I wanted to see if George or someone else on the site had used it since he personally advertises it...

I have never tried it so I can't comment. Head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section and see what comes up.

ive done the igf-1 tests... came back at 180 which are pretty good but ive never gotten a baseline to compare.... my source for everything is great but I wanted to see if George or someone else on the site had used it since he personally advertises it...

if George says they are g2g at this time then they are g2g at this time. sources can go bad though so make sure to always run bloods on new kits just to be confident

HGH can give you great results from the right source, or a big failure from a fake china supplier. If you use Elitefitness sponsor suppliers, you can be sure they will be quality. We don't hide that they are sponsors, but we pick the best for our member base.

Top Bottom