Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal question for the homosexuals - AAP I'm lookin' your way

expansion on the question, how and when did you have your first experience? will you ever be with a woman again?

I see some females members on here I would bang to their last breath. Would I have sex with a female today? No. But I wouldn't have sex with a male either. Simply because I am monogamous with my BF. If I were single, anything beautiful with a personality (and who would scratch my heads afterwards) is fair game.

my first experience with a women was 17. my first with a man 24 and I would never be with a women again though I love to watch lesbians go at it and am also a top.

First time I got caught "looking" at a boy was at a campground at age 5. Looking back I always looked at guys never at girls but had nothing to relate the feeling to. Had major crushes on Scott Baio as Chaci, Tom Cruise , and Christopher Atkins from Blue Lagoon.

Spent 6 years with my wife enver strayed but when I moved to San Francisco with her I had many gay friends and saw that others where like me and went with it. At first it was horrible and I fought but as I came into who I really was I seperated myself from "other sterotypical" gays and became my own version.

Whats that version? Republican, requires no special rights nor seeks them, owns no gay flags, attends no gay parades, and has a one on one relationship with 0% cheating when in one and am a whore like others when single.

Xbiker being hetero? Umm... whatever. That sounds easy to beleive, because you certainly are NOT manly enough to attract a gay man. I mean we like MEN. And I have seen Twinkies more masculine than you. More muscular as well.

AAP said:
Xbiker being hetero? Umm... whatever. That sounds easy to beleive, because you certainly are NOT manly enough to attract a gay man. I mean we like MEN. And I have seen Twinkies more masculine than you. More muscular as well.

There you go with your same old drivel... :rolleyes:

I would figured you could have come up with something a little more original than this by now.

Your insecurities are right on the surface, AAP.

BTW, those handlebars are right on par for you. They are the gayest set I've ever seen and only a fag would be caught holding on to them.

(And please, don't try any lame insults that involve your faggy handlebars and me. You know well that you'll never have it and it just aint gonna happen)

XBiker said:

Hardly there, Mr. Faggot. If you had the intelligence and memory you would know that X is hetero.

don't make them shut this thread down calling names please :)

so, flexed, were you still married when you had your first experience with a man?

AAP--so, if you were single, you'd basically be with either a guy or a girl, just depending on attraction, would you consider yourself more bisexual than homosexual?

this may sound strange, but the two of you seem to be much more complex personality wise than typical men, or maybe its just that you will actually talk about stuff instead of spouting he-man shit.

flexed1 said:
Whats that version? Republican, requires no special rights nor seeks them, owns no gay flags, attends no gay parades, and has a one on one relationship with 0% cheating when in one and am a whore like others when single.

WORD!!! The misadventures I get into when I am single would have you rolling on the floor in laughter for over a week.

For someone professing to be straight... Xbitch sure showed up on a homosexual thread more than once or twice.

same old drivel = same old truth. I know you get tired of hearing it. One thing for certain, you have NEVER denied my accusations, simply ignored them. Of course, you can't deny them can you? Unless you want to be caught in an outright lie.

XBitch = EF version of Iraq Information Minister. (just a hint, you can't twist what is obvious to the rest of us.)

So, that along with your silly little comment of me being insecure (as if... HAHAHAAHAAA) just shows your subconscious neurotic self portrayal.

I mean, I can fully understand why you are insecure.... scrawny, middle aged, estrogen sponge, horrible design tastes.... I guess that goes to show you, not everyone can be fabulous.

First inkling, 9, watching older boys push their muscles riding bicycles in summer, shirts off.
First experience with a guy, 13, best friend across the street, discovering the new joys of jacking off.
First experience with a woman, 21, college, married her for three years, then divorced when I found her in bed with her old boyfriend (think now I should have joined them for a three way.)
Came out gay at 24 and never gone back. Moved to San Francisco for 8 years of whoring, later Long Beach 7 years to experience Zen and the beach life, then New York for 4 years of art, theater, career advancement and big city excitement (couldn't stand the weather and got out). Now back in Austin taking care of parents advanced years. These days I'm more settled with a married bisexual boyfriend, best of both worlds. I get him when he feels like a bottom, she gets him when he feels like a top. She got his three kids, snoring, and dirty laundry, so I think I got the best of that deal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom