Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Percent of people who get acne on juice

Do you get bacne on juice?

• Yes I do but just a mild case

Votes: 69 36.1%
  • Yes, I get a breakout

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • No not at all!

Votes: 60 31.4%
  • Yes I do but just a mild case

Votes: 69 36.1%
  • Yes, I get a breakout

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • No not at all!

Votes: 60 31.4%

• Total voters
I go tanning 3x a week sometimes, but my acne STILL isnt going away on my shoulders any idea ?? Solutions? running test E 500mg/ew winny just started yesterday 50mg/day... The acne is STILL here from my first cycle any help is appreciated thanks! Dont really wanna goto a dermatologist due to no insurance

Na havent got any more zits than what id normally have, but then im on my first lot of sus250 ew and 100mg ed of bioidentical test in a lozonge 7 weeks in. Not sayin I dont have any but no diferent to usual. A couple on shoulders and just ur usual sweat pimples on ass. I work in 40deg C plus heat 12 hour days long work pants and shirt. I could say that on my face its even better than normal as I havent had any since i start. All this could be due to the fact that im now taking special clensing care ( exfoliating gloves and body wash twice a day, face wash)
and the fact im now drinking 8+liters of water a day and havent had an beer in the whole time. As for later on who knows?

Does the tanning kill the acne or just cover it up so its not as noticeable? The reason I ask is because at the dermatologist they have something called the blu-u and another blue light which is basically a uv light that kills the p.acne. So it does kinda make sense if you tan and it goes away.

I have had problems with bacne and my experiences have been:
Tetracyline (sp?) - did nothing for acne, but seemed to give me a slight tan?
Accutane - worked like a charm, but hard on the system (very dry skin, my lips were chap as hell)
High Dose B5 - work just as well as the Accutane.

If I take higher dosage of test my face/neck/top of head break out.... if I stay low no problems other than oily skin. I use Johnson's baby shampoo (do not use cheaper brands of baby shampoo). Dermatologist suggested it (many) years ago. I have a full head of hair and no zits on top.

usually while on Test i will get a few breakouts on my face, however I never got any body acne until this cycle that I am currently on. Its my first time running EQ and Winny, so one of those is doin me dirty! :worried:

CO B-man said:
I am just curious I break out with bacne on test. Just wonder if plain and simply most do or I am in a smaller percentage. Just wondering I am 35 soon 36 and have not had it for many many years then bam after test. Its going away with accutane and dial antibacterial soap I am not looking for cures just yesses and no's out of curiosity.

im curious to know if your current dosage of test is much higher than previous cycles? what dosage are you at now?

Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder of the skin's sebaceous glands and hair follicles. An over abundance of test in the system will promote Sebum production. Sebum is an irritant that can clog the pores but the actual formation of acne is caused by bacteria excreted by the body into these clogged pores. Bi daily washing with a Salicilyc Acid based cleanser such as "Neutrogena Body Clear Body wash" can help to alleviate this condition. There have also have been studies that show that ingesting both Vitamin A(FYI, Accutane is a Vitamin A derivative) and Pantothenic Acid(vitamin B5) will help to reduce Sebum production. In the case of a severe out breaks you can also use the aid of antibiotics. This has worked successfully for me. I would personally recommend Keflex. This will kill all bacteria in the body but may result in abnormal liver tests. Also, if you are allergic to Penicillin there is a chance that Keflex will invoke the same reaction.

Top Bottom