Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides

Mustang-73

Has any used AOD 9604 supposed to be used for obesity?

Have made some good gains using cjc-1295 and ghrp-2, does anyone know what is good as far leaning up, I've SARMS can assist in this?

Thanks

Used it a while back for aprox 2-3 months with good results, to my knowledge it's exactly same thing as HGH-Frag. Most places just use latter to refer to it, so you will find more info on it as HGH-Frag.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

And yes SARMS will definitely help to learn out, especially GW-50156. If you respond well to HGH-Frag/AOD it might be a very good addition to stack with GW.
I planned on doing just that on my previous GW run last spring, but my HGH-Frag ended up being GHRP-6, which is pretty much the opposite of what I was after, it makes me hungrier than anything else on this planet, lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah have tried ghrp 6, I ate like a horse, ghrp2 is not as bad.

Am curious about SARMS, what dosages were u running and how frequent? We're you running it with anything else?

Thanks bro

Yeah have tried ghrp 6, I ate like a horse, ghrp2 is not as bad.

Am curious about SARMS, what dosages were u running and how frequent? We're you running it with anything else?

Thanks bro

SARMS are great, def worth to give them a try. They can be ran in various ways, check out articles at SARMS - Evolutionary.org for all the info you need.

I've usuallu ran them between blast with my TRT dose, which is propably how most run them. GW-501516 I have ran also with AAS, peptides, and various fat burners etc, but generally I prefer to use them on their own/as a bridge.

Top Bottom