Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pep Boys

EXTREMEBOWHNTR

Just wanted to bitch. Ive been sitting at my parents house for the last two days waiting for my truck to get done. Took it in yesterday at 0900 hours for a wheel bearing and tires. Guess what im still sitting hear waiting for it to get done. I have no transportation while my truck is getting worked on!!!!!!! A freaking 3.5-4 hour job takes these idiots two freaking days.

DONT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE TO PEP BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why don't you buy your wardrobe at walmart while your at it

use a local shop

which one are we avoiding, i am sure not all of them are bad

So to start off its the Pep Boys in ROHNERT PARK, CA......
I took my truck in on at 0900. I told the num nutz that i wanted an oil change, tires, and a new wheel bearing in the passenger front tire. I had the bearing go out about six months ago so I knew thats what the problem was!!!! Prettty simple rights. Oh wait I had to got to work that night and it was my company truck so i needed it to go to work. I had this same work done by Big O tires and it took them 3 hours so I didnt think this would be a problem. At about 1800 hours I called them to see where they were going to leave my truck. Guess what Its not done. They say they need it another day. Ok shit happens right!!!! So the next day I get a call at about 1000 hours and they tell me they just started the work and it should be done by 1400 hrs. Finally!!!!!! So I get there get my keys and im heading for the hills or so i thought. I dont even make it our of the parking spot and can hear the bearing. Still fucked up!!!!! To make it short the fucking jack asses changed the driver side.... After i diognosed the problem and told them the pass side!!!! FUCKING IDIOTS...... So they refunded my money for the wheel bearing and the labor and they didnt even want to do that. FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!

Top Bottom