Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People just don't have what it takes..

its so damn true, people are lazy as can be. my dad runs a nutrition company and he often tells me stories of people coming in, crying mind you, about their weight, and how no matter what they do they cant lose any. this conversation is most prominent in my memory:
"what was your breakfast like"
"i dont eat any"
"what was your lunch like"
"whopper with chees combo from burger king and a DIET coke (lol)"
"ok, are you aware of the fat content of fast foods?"
"wait, didnt i say that my coke was diet?"
...it goes on and on, but you get the ignorance.

WELL JUST LET THE FAT, LAZY MOFO'S STAY FAT AND LAZY. THAT MAKES US LOOK THAT MUCH BETTER. IF IT WERE UP TO ME MORE PEOPLE WOULD BE FAT AND LAZY.

Spunky said:
Maybe this is a retarded post but it just made me realize that probably 85% of the population wants to get a good body but they aren't willing to put in the hardwork and have a good diet to do so
85%? Aren't you being optimistic!

"Well, thats why I look like this, and you look like THAT!"
You have no idea how many times per day this thought wants to leap out of my mouth and slap the shit out of every dumbfuck that hears it.

Every one seems to think that just cuz you spend 4-5days/wk in the gym you are obsessive compulsive. And God forbid you should be the least bit muscular and ripped cuz then you are labeled even worse.
On the other hand, alot of times it makes me smile when half a dozen people come up and say simple things like, "hey what kind of_____ do you take?" or "What do you do for your ____?" Makes you realize that people are looking at you and to you for advice.

Last time this happened to me was with a co-worker.
This lady complained she was always to busy to work out.
She had to take her 4 year old to ice skating lessons, and the 6 year old to her tutor, etc...
I said " Let me tell you what I just heard you say :
I just heard you say that your kids skating lessons are more important than your health."
She got this shocked, hurt look on her face, but she had to agree, that's the way it was.

Top Bottom