Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pentagon developed GAY SPRAY to spray on enemy troops and make them GEIGH. No Joke.

sometimes i think the first thing people in higher govenment positions do as soo as they close the door after a huge, serious press conference, is just laugh their fucking arses off at the rest of us paying for their bullshit

try doing that in the private sector and your boss would breathalyze you then probably fire you...by grabbing you by your gyno and turfing you off the balcony

it's not funny until you visualize legions of soldiers having gay sex during battle.

There was one that would

Attract Swarms Of Pissed Wasps

to whomever was Sprayed.

Another That Would Give Them Chronic Halitosis.

So let Me Get This Straight.

Dudes With Wicked Bad Breath ?....

Unable to Resist Having Sex With Each other ?....

While Being Stung By Wasps?

O.K.

We Win.

If This Is Real

This Drug Will Be On the Black Market

and Up In The Club In By The Weekend.

I wonder If the Government Or Whoever,

Could Figure Out A way

To isolate Who would Be More Susceptible to This

and Would/Did Use it For Population Control

Here or Anywhere.

Creepy. :rainbow:

Last edited:
Ok... explain this. How are you going to apply this shit to enemy fighters and not civilians?

I mean, if you can target the enemy with something like this, then you can easily target them for a bombing/strafing run.

Re: Pentagon developed GAY SPRAY to spray on enemy troops and make them GEIGH. No Jo

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
:rainbow: LOL...smells real good too.

are you a bottom?? if so AAp and you may be a good couple, plus he's near by in florida

Re: Pentagon developed GAY SPRAY to spray on enemy troops and make them GEIGH. No Jo

Gambino said:
are you a bottom?? if so AAp and you may be a good couple, plus he's near by in florida
:rainbow: That would be a ...Yes. Thanks for asking...... ;) As for AAP and me being a good couple, don't think my Partner would care for that. No offense to you AAP.... :rainbow:

Top Bottom