Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Peanut butter in all its eternal glory

Nathan

New member
I must say that there is nothing quite as entertaining as feeding a dog peanut butter. They simply can't help themselves. They know they're asking for trouble by taking another mouthful and yet they always come back for more. They lick and lick, sliding their tongues in and out of their mouths. Try as they might, it takes them a good ten minutes to get that shit off their gums. They also tend to shoot a look of revulsion towards all those giggling in tehir general direction. It's very amusing.

The only other dog-related phenomenon that makes me laugh that hard is the infamous "itchy-bum shuffle." You know, when they have an itchy choda and the only way to satisfy the itch is by firmly planting their bottoms on a carpet (preferably the shag variety), sticking their feet up into the air, and then, using their front paws, sliding themselves across the floor. The look of sheer ecstacy on their furry little faces is absolutely priceless.
 
dragging my ass over carpet is perhaps one of the greatest feelings ever.
I also like the barefoot feeling on carpet.
and sex.
 
I still maintain that putting a strip of duct tape down a cat's back is the best thing to watch.
they walk around all scrunched to the floor thinking they are under something that is pressing on their back, and that if they lower themselves and move away, then they will get out from underneath it.
so you have a little commando kitty crawling around, looking all pissed off.

then again, I'm not much of a cat fan.
 
HappyScrappy said:
I still maintain that putting a strip of duct tape down a cat's back is the best thing to watch.
they walk around all scrunched to the floor thinking they are under something that is pressing on their back, and that if they lower themselves and move away, then they will get out from underneath it.
so you have a little commando kitty crawling around, looking all pissed off.

then again, I'm not much of a cat fan.

LMAO. I'm gonna try that when I go home again. That soundslike a riot. Does it have to be duct tape?
 
HappyScrappy said:
I still maintain that putting a strip of duct tape down a cat's back is the best thing to watch.
they walk around all scrunched to the floor thinking they are under something that is pressing on their back, and that if they lower themselves and move away, then they will get out from underneath it.
so you have a little commando kitty crawling around, looking all pissed off.

then again, I'm not much of a cat fan.

what's even funnier is putting a sock over the cat's head, and watching them run backwards.
 
Cats get kinda freaked out when you put some tape on the bottoms of their feet too...they run around all pissy.
 
A friend of mine once tied a sock around a cat's midsection, and it wouldn't walk. It just stood there no matter what. I don't know if this goes for all cats, but it certainly is worth a shot.
 
I ffeel bad for my cat cause he's got no idea of all the mean things I'm gonna do to him soon. Poor bastard.
 
Nathan said:
I ffeel bad for my cat cause he's got no idea of all the mean things I'm gonna do to him soon. Poor bastard.

don't feel that bad, becuase he is sitting at home thinking about how bad he feels that you don't know what he does to your underwear and pillows.
 
peanut butter is one of the best foods, it shouldn't be wasted on a dog. but then again it is funny.
 
Tape + Cats = hours of fun

Elastics are fun too. Put one around its head... hilarity will ensue.
 
Top Bottom