Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct

TGilley

I have Clomid,armidex and novidex,,,what would be the best way to use them and do I need them all,,,,also should I take some during the cycle,,,,I do have a little gyno now from a cycle I did years ago before I new what pct was,,,,,,I will be using apprx
1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 deca. 400 mg week,,
Have dbol but not shore if I will use
Sent from my HTCONE using EliteFitness

I have Clomid,armidex and novidex,,,what would be the best way to use them and do I need them all,,,,also should I take some during the cycle,,,,I do have a little gyno now from a cycle I did years ago before I new what pct was,,,,,,I will be using apprx
1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 deca. 400 mg week,,
Have dbol but not shore if I will use

bro, you should not be running any sort of cycle until you get the gyno cleared up... your talking about running dbol, which will only make it a million times worse... you MUST clear it up first...

you need to lower your test dosage as well... run it at 350 and leave deca at 400... you need to be running caber or prami with deca and you should use aromasin 12.5 mg eod... you also need to be running hcgenerate ES on cycle to help keep shutdown to a minimum... I would run it week 5-12... I would only run deca 10 weeks and run test 12... as far as pct goes, i would shy away from nolva with deca... here is a strong pct for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks for input,,,is there any substitute for hcg during the cycle,,can't get my hands on any,,,,also what would u recommend to do for gyno before cycle

Thanks for input,,,is there any substitute for hcg during the cycle,,can't get my hands on any,,,,also what would u recommend to do for gyno before cycle

Run hcgenerate es on cycle bro...

How bad is your gyno now?

U can't see it,,but I can feel the lumps,,maybe half the size of a grape,,,,,,,in other note run hcgenerate es during cycle in replace of hcg correct

U can't see it,,but I can feel the lumps,,maybe half the size of a grape,,,,,,,in other note run hcgenerate es during cycle in replace of hcg correct

Yes run es on cycle...

Just run aromasin ED on your cycle... Start and 12.5 mg

I have armidex,,could I take this instead of aramosine,,,,,how much of that aday

Top Bottom