Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Questions: AI req'd, Time between cycle & PCT, Hcg

bogenjager

PCT strategies have a lot of differing opinions. Here are a few questions I have:

1. If using a longer ester such as an Enanthate, due to its half-life it is suggested to wait about 2 weeks until starting PCT Serms. Can one use an oral anabolic in that 2 weeks that has a very short half life and discontinue use right before starting the SERMs?
  2. The latest I have been reading about HCG is not to do it too long because it will have negative effects on HPTA. It does not stimulate you body's natural use of the HPTA, but instead forces it to produce indirectly. So from what I have read I will do it for 10 days in between the end of cycle and start of PCT (cycle is 12 weeks long)
  3. There is conflicting advice as to whether an AI is needed during PCT. One side says discontiue at PCT because it will keep estro levels too low, while the other viewpoint says some AI's actually help stimulate the HPTA naturally using a different pathway than the SERMs they are combined with. Any insight on this?

Top Bottom