Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct Products???

Typo

Has anyone else noticed that when you ask a question about pct on this forum you get flooded with people telling you to buy products from the company that runs the forum....

Any other board will give you completely different answers when you ask what a good pct is.
Why is this?

Now, I'm not saying this stuff isn't good, but why does no one else seem to recommend it except people on this site?

You can't keep telling people nolva and clomid don't work when thousands of people use them, and get results.

I'm new here, and to the steroid world, so any help would be appreciated??

Im not sure anybodys really saying that clomid and nolva dont work...personally Ive run clomid comming off deca/test cyclesand im not a nolva fan. But that being said in the past when i have run prohormones i have run forma stanzol,hcgenerate, and unleashed and post cycle and have recovered fine, i had a buddy come off a small oral aas cycle use the same pct and he recovered fully as well . There also also peptides and sarms to consider adding to pct. Theres a lot of things to think about pct wise and. Everybody will suggest the pct they have used in the past no matter what it is, we havent all used the same stuff so our pct protocol suggestions will be different

Has anyone else noticed that when you ask a question about pct on this forum you get flooded with people telling you to buy products from the company that runs the forum....

Any other board will give you completely different answers when you ask what a good pct is.
Why is this?

Now, I'm not saying this stuff isn't good, but why does no one else seem to recommend it except people on this site?

You can't keep telling people nolva and clomid don't work when thousands of people use them, and get results.

I'm new here, and to the steroid world, so any help would be appreciated??

That's like saying you can't say the world is round when everyone can see that it's flat. They not only do nothing to restore HPTA (though in the case of CLomid, it MAY raise it, depending on the circumstances, but it will just drop down as soon as you're finished) but they both have the potential very serious sides including impotence. No thank you.

That's like saying you can't say the world is round when everyone can see that it's flat. They not only do nothing to restore HPTA (though in the case of CLomid, it MAY raise it, depending on the circumstances, but it will just drop down as soon as you're finished) but they both have the potential very serious sides including impotence. No thank you.

Nelson you obviously seem to know your stuff and I am trying to get my head around all this. Can u try to explain what this article is saying and if it's true or not, it's copied from another board...

SERMS clomid and nolva

After any cycle a SERM should be used, either clomid or nolva.

SERMS help to "kickstart" a sleepy hpyothalmic GnRH response.

GnRH is pretty quick to recover but SERMS help the hypothalamus to "turn the key" on the GnRH impulse generating engine.

SERMS block the affect of estrogen at the hypothalamus and since estrogen is highly inhibitory this blocking affect allows for greater LH production. This "greater LH production" strongly stimulates the testes to produce testosterone.

Top Bottom