I'm leaving the 23rd of March for 2 weeks to Thailand.
I have been taking 750mg of test blend for 3 weeks and will run it for another week then switching to.....
masteron 150mg eod
TNT test e 250 & tren e 150 eod
winny 75mg ed
for the last 5 weeks before I leave.
I will start PCT with clomid and aifm when I return.
Here is the question....What can I do to keep my sex drive strong those 2 weeks, maybe an oral of some kind?
I'll be eating alot and lifting as much as possible, just need something to help me out with the bad timing for a trip to the orient.
I have been taking 750mg of test blend for 3 weeks and will run it for another week then switching to.....
masteron 150mg eod
TNT test e 250 & tren e 150 eod
winny 75mg ed
for the last 5 weeks before I leave.
I will start PCT with clomid and aifm when I return.
Here is the question....What can I do to keep my sex drive strong those 2 weeks, maybe an oral of some kind?
I'll be eating alot and lifting as much as possible, just need something to help me out with the bad timing for a trip to the orient.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














