Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

PCT on vacation?

CBAR

New member
I'm leaving the 23rd of March for 2 weeks to Thailand.

I have been taking 750mg of test blend for 3 weeks and will run it for another week then switching to.....

masteron 150mg eod
TNT test e 250 & tren e 150 eod
winny 75mg ed

for the last 5 weeks before I leave.

I will start PCT with clomid and aifm when I return.

Here is the question....What can I do to keep my sex drive strong those 2 weeks, maybe an oral of some kind?

I'll be eating alot and lifting as much as possible, just need something to help me out with the bad timing for a trip to the orient.
 
Bro, you're going to THAILAND. You can just get some test prop in a local drug store and run it for the time you're on vaca and start PCT when you get back. If you dont want to be pinning on vaca you should be fine with some proviron.
 
Last edited:
52_21_30 said:
Bro, you're going to THAILAND. You can just get some test prop in a local drug store and run it for the time you're on vaca and start PCT when you get back. If you dont want to be pinning on vaca you should be fine with some proviron.
Sweet, that will work out perfect (Test p).

So its just like Mexico...no presciption?
 
CBAR said:
Sweet, that will work out perfect (Test p).

So its just like Mexico...no presciption?


That's what I've been told. But even if it's not, you can find a 15 year old prostitute for a few bucks I'm sure you can find some test.
 
Top Bottom