Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct help!!!

billyawesome

Ok guys stack looks like this: combining Needto's stack and adding Test-E

1-4 Diesel
5-8 Beast
1-8 Tren TFO

1-8 Test-e @ 250 a week

Was thinking about adding dermacrine to it but what weeks would i us it and what would be the benefits?

While "on" i plan on using cycle support and liv-52 for liver support

And was thinking about using hcg and arimidex as needed

PCT I was looking at PP's total recovery stack...would that be enough?

Also what is difference between aromasin and arimidex?

Ok guys stack looks like this: combining Needto's stack and adding Test-E

1-4 Diesel
5-8 Beast
1-8 Tren TFO

1-8 Test-e @ 250 a week

Was thinking about adding dermacrine to it but what weeks would i us it and what would be the benefits?

Weeks 1-8 would be ideal, but you got a lot of shit in there already you wouldnt really need to run the dermacrine as well, but if you want I believe you can run it 8 weeks.

While "on" i plan on using cycle support and liv-52 for liver support

Good. Make sure you got your multi, maybe some fish/flax oil, and a good diet!

And was thinking about using hcg and arimidex as needed

I wish I had HCG. I am on week 7 of a test/dbol/tren-tfo cycle and I have not needed aromasin once. I am saving it for PCT. I would use you HCG week 4-13 going into PCT and then running an anti-E after your HCG to prevent estro rebound.

PCT I was looking at PP's total recovery stack...would that be enough?

That might be enough. I am always safer than sorry so maybe add in some POST CYCLE / UNLEASHED. They are cheap and effective. Or maybe another bottle of sustain to run after the Recovery Stack.

Also what is difference between aromasin and arimidex?

They both block estrogen, but via different ways. Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor, thats all i know lol. I think it prevents estro from even being formed i dont really know though

^^^

so after i finish my hcg i should start to take the arimidex...i also plan on taking nolva 20mg ed for 4 weeks...is the nolva enough or should i take the arimidex with it?...also i will have enough hcg to run for weeks 4-14, 10 week supply, should i take that during pct?

so after i finish my hcg i should start to take the arimidex...i also plan on taking nolva 20mg ed for 4 weeks...is the nolva enough or should i take the arimidex with it?...also i will have enough hcg to run for weeks 4-14, 10 week supply, should i take that during pct?

I would take the arimidex along with the hcg if you take hcg pct, if you take hcg during cycle then just run arimidex PCT or on cycle as needed

I would not take nolva PCT because nolva during or after a progestin based AAS like Tren will give you side effects,. im not sure what but i think it gives you gyno. Exactly what nolva is supposed to prevent but its just because of the way tren/deca is made

i would run HCG into your PCT for 4 weeks. So 6 weeks out from your PCT run the HCG so by your 7th week of HCG you are starting PCT

Top Bottom