Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Help !!

getnbignow

Need some advice, 20 years old and ran a 14 week cycle of Test E and C but was irresponsible when it came to the PCT. I have now realized that PCT is the most important part. I regret running the cycle and need some advice on getting my body back to normal. I read alot but seams like theres all diffrent options to run PCT. I had my last injection 4 weeks ago. Recently ordered nolvadex since it seems to be a popular PCT drug. Pleae help with recomending what to take and dosages please.

Id get some clomid to run alongside the nolva bro, that's all the serms you'll need (not seams). Id also stack in some hcgenerate ES, Daa powder and some forma stanzol. this will complete your pct nicely and cover all angles.
start all of them as soon as they arrive...
pct.
1-4 clomid 50/25/25/25
1-4 nolva 40/20/20/20
1-4 hcgenerate ES 5 caps a day
1-6 Daa powder 3g's a day
1-6 Forma-stanzol (dose as bottle instructs)

Hcgenerate and Daa powder is available from N2BM bro and the forma-stanzol is from Mr supps.com, good luck with your recovery my friend..

You are at 4 weeks post injection, and need to get on recovery ASAP. Sounds like you realize the mistake you made, so that's good.

You need some clomid and Nolva and the best test booster that money can buy to get back quickly. I would get test stack, which has 12 ingredients yo bring back your test levels quicker than anything else.

Check out the thread in my signature for more info, discounts, and link to get it.

Any questions, PM me and I can help get you on track bro.

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom